BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

21 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Pre-COVID i played in a slow pitch league and had a blast.  Looking to get back into it.

The only catch to me doing it is that I drive truck. So my weekends are my only free time, and I rarely actually get a full weekend off. I typically work 6 days a week.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The only catch to me doing it is that I drive truck. So my weekends are my only free time, and I rarely actually get a full weekend off. I typically work 6 days a week.

Word games and writing your book. Enjoy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

The low amount of commitment is half the fun of slow pitch.   I wall off 6-10 Sunday night;  show up drink a few beers,  hit some dingers and bs with the guys.    Once it’s done, I go about my week till next Sunday night haha 

Rumor Mill:

Word around the Bizzaro Dynasty League is that the first five picks of the draft will all be on the defensive side of the ball. Not a surprise to those dialed in.

Cancun despite making contact with several prospects is reportedly down to Kayvon Thibodeaux and Travon Walker. With Thibodeaux being the betting favorite.

Sources connected to Anchorage report that despite the team’s disdain for players drafted by the Jaguars the team is expected to select possible NFL first overall pick Aidan Hutchinson  if he is on the board at 2. 

To no one’s surprise Gotham has been locked into Sauce Gardner but have a backup plan they are more than happy with at the 3rd pick. 

Word out of the land of the Penguins is that the 4th pick will be between Kyle Hamilton and Derek Stingley Jr as the Beasts look to improve their secondary.

Rome is rumored to be enamored with Travon Walker as he fits every measurable that the Eternals look for in their edge prospects. 

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Rome is rumored to be enamored with Travon Walker as he fits every measurable that the Eternals look for in their edge prospects. 

Hard to get rumors out of Rome. They keep their info hip to waist.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Blue said:

Is that why you're trying to spread baseless rumors

Honestly, you're smoke screening the #1 overall pick. You're talking an Edge ot CB most likely because they're your two worst positions. There's maybe a 5% chance you go anywhere else. You're not very good at smoke screening.