BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Blue is willing to hit the reset because he knows he’s in the “wrong” 

Then take it up with him and leave me out of it.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Am I not allowed to post here? Why am I supposed to move on but you guys won’t? 

Feel free to post. Do whatever you want, I don’t care. I’m saying that he’s given you an option here, so if you want to continue to complain, you have the option of taking back the original deal. What more would you like? Seriously asking.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

I'm willing "hit the reset" because it would be mega ****ty to try and get more picks out of you than what you got to move down from 1.

Thought that was draftonomics 101 of whatever Mwil said 

Just now, Whicker said:

Mhhhmmm So you refuse to do what I ask. Which is fine. But you expect me to do what you ask. Sure. 

What are you asking me here? And I’ve never lied to you about anything outside of mafia. Pretty huge difference.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

What are you asking me here? And I’ve never lied to you about anything outside of mafia. Pretty huge difference.

Just now, Whicker said:

I want you to shut about 1.1 until draft day 

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Everyone knows who you were targeting, but when they ran 4.7 instead of 4.4 that threw a wrench into plans.

You're right, Aidan Hutchinson with a really disappointing 40 at the Combine really screwed up our plans

We are literally being held accountable for 3 other people who aren’t us talking about the draft. Fine, whatever. See you guys in 9 days or I guess we will talk about the weather.

PS

It is snowing here in Ohio today and tomorrow will be 60 and sunny.

• Like 1

If you have a problem with them operating in bad faith and stuff and don't want to deal with them anymore then that's your prerogative. But to be quite honest I don't see why they should have to stop talking about or trying to do shop the first pick. Those two things are very disconnected to me.

Just now, MWil23 said:

We are literally being held accountable for 3 other people who aren’t us talking about the draft. Fine, whatever. See you guys in 9 days or I guess we will talk about the weather.

PS

It is snowing here in Ohio today and tomorrow will be 60 and sunny.

To be fair, I did joke with Scoundrel about bringing up rumors about the who No. 1 pick is going to be. Guess I should know better than to joke about things in the super-serious Big D!cks League.