BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Question: If Christian McCaffrey gets traded, the Panthers would take on some dead cap and making his salary less expensive for his new team. Would that mean if I 3 up him after said trade, would I pay less for him? Or would it be the same amount since between the 2 teams he is making the same amount of money?

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Question: If Christian McCaffrey gets traded, the Panthers would take on some dead cap and making his salary less expensive for his new team. Would that mean if I 3 up him after said trade, would I pay less for him? Or would it be the same amount since between the 2 teams he is making the same amount of money?

You don't get a discount if he's making the same amount of money.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Wouldn't his apy go down if he gets traded, because the Panthers take on his dead cap hit?

We don't do contracts based on his cap hit though, it's based on his average yearly salary. So if that doesn't change then neither would his 3 up number.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It's too quiet in here.

All your players suck and all my players are the best.

Also, Blue is going to pick Malik Willis at 1 and send that scrub Mahomes to the bench

One week til the draft.  This can be a slow week because we have BDL draft, NFL draft, and PFA this next month.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

One week til the draft.  This can be a slow week because we have BDL draft, NFL draft, and PFA this next month.

I'm on Spring Break this week. So we should move the draft just to maximize its convenience on my life

27 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

It’s pretty sad my CMD sub in came back, I’m happy he is physically ok, but I really started getting into that competitive edge and building in my image.

• Like 1