BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

26 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

tomorow morning too sadly

Look, 2 things. #1, I agree that EPC needs to chill. #2, drawing out the draft for the sake of making some sort of superiority point is just stupid. I don't mean any disrespect but you said yourself, you're not trading back. So why not just make the selection? What point do you think you're making because I assure you, you're not.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

While I support @EaglesPeteC in his endeavors, the logical outcome of this is that somebody gets tired of waiting on bcb to pick and trades up with him out of impatience, giving him what he wants. And nobody wants that!

If they do, they're an idiot. At this point, if I'm anyone other than bcb, I'm making him stay at 5 and make the pick.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Look, 2 things. #1, I agree that EPC needs to chill. #2, drawing out the draft for the sake of making some sort of superiority point is just stupid. I don't mean any disrespect but you said yourself, you're not trading back. So why not just make the selection? What point do you think you're making because I assure you, you're not.

it's about principle now, sorry

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If they do, they're an idiot. At this point, if I'm anyone other than bcb, I'm making him stay at 5 and make the pick.

i think you're looking at this poorly.  I can still take their guy or they could want to jump scoundrel for their guy.  Of course, no one may see someone worth it to trade up for and thats fine.  I was giving the early to bedders a chance to check in til this morning, but alas, now it's about principle

Just now, wwhickok said:

No, stop making about anyone but yourself. If EPC bothered you as much as you want to pretend, he'd be on ignore.

Initially I was fine with your antics, now, I just think it's stupid and ridiculous 

Hi I'm bcb

stupid and ridiculous is my thing.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

i think you're looking at this poorly.  I can still take their guy or they could want to jump scoundrel for their guy.  Of course, no one may see someone worth it to trade up for and thats fine.  I was giving the early to bedders a chance to check in til this morning, but alas, now it's about principle

My offer still stands

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I dont think I am. I think if anyone were gonna trade up they'd have done it by now.

• Like 1