BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Best for me that is realistic imo (don’t care to do worst)

Hutch- Detroit (culture fit)
Davis- Minnesota (more 1 gapping probably than Balt or others)
Stingley- Atlanta (Terrell and he would make a great duo)
Ikem- NYG (Have the LT hopefully ensures he is the RT) 
Jameson- KC or GB (QB’s)
Salyer- Miami (Their line sucks could push for playing time)
Spiller- Houston (Marlon Mack is their most talented back at the moment)
Likely- Cincinnati (TE need and Burrow connection for my Trappers)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blue said:

I remember when you took Desmond Trufant right in front of me, you bastard. I think you traded up to do it, too.

Your first clue that it was bull**** was that it was the Cardinals who drafted him.

In all fairness, you used the extra 12 hours to pick and took an all pro/potential hall of famer in DeAndre Hopkins.

What’s most ironic with Moore is he went 5-68 and 8-114-1 in his first two games then got his role changed to the new role of refusing to be targeted deep.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MD4L said:

In all fairness, you used the extra 12 hours to pick and took an all pro/potential hall of famer in DeAndre Hopkins.

What’s most ironic with Moore is he went 5-68 and 8-114-1 in his first two games then got his role changed to the new role of refusing to be targeted deep.

If you want to see a wtf is this team doing with WR, go look at Hollywood's usage the first half v the second half of the season.

35 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If you want to see a wtf is this team doing with WR, go look at Hollywood's usage the first half v the second half of the season.

Was it more the first half of the season or less cause the targets amounts looks similar 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Well I mean that's right around the time Lamar got hurt and they had to switch to noodle arm Huntley isn't it? 

Yeah, around then.  But even when Lamar did play, they stopped taking shots downfield.

And even if its Huntley, you have to throw it up once in a while.