BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The man is 10 on athleticism scale. Literally took him over all the quality safeties available at 4.8 bc those guys probably can’t cover him one on one. He has redzone production too. He is awesome.

We’ll save the other stuff for the writeup.

My concern with Woods is that he doesn’t look like that kind of athlete in actual games.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I like the OT picks but I don't understand them combined with the Walker pick. Two guys known for pass blocking and you take another RB when you've already got a good combo? I like the picks in a vacuum well enough, just confusing as far as the process.

A good combo of running backs who can’t stay healthy even in a timeshare? Gimme a break.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I think a lot of people expected these QBs to be + guys so I don't blame him. These QBs dropping is pretty surprising at this point.

Oh I’m not blaming him. But he doesn’t need to try and save face by saying something that isn’t true

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Harris is a great fit for Lovie

Honestly I love the whole Texans draft.

Stingley, K.Green, Pitre, C.Harris. All great picks. They appear to be moving the right direction. They could spend all their picks tomorrow on special teams studs and I still think I'd give them a B+ to A-

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RTTRUTH said:

Honestly I love the whole Texans draft.

Stingley, K.Green, Pitre, C.Harris. All great picks. They appear to be moving the right direction. They could spend all their picks tomorrow on special teams studs and I still think I'd give them a B+ to A-

Stingley and his injury concerns bother me. Maybe not for a KC type of team, definitely so for a rebuilding team at 3rd overall. The Green pick wasn’t good with guys like Zion available. Pitre was a great pick, excellent measurables too. Harris is a decent choice.

Just now, MD4L said:

Stingley and his injury concerns bother me. Maybe not for a KC type of team, definitely so for a rebuilding team at 3rd overall. The Green pick wasn’t good with guys like Zion available. Pitre was a great pick, excellent measurables too. Harris is a decent choice.

Stingley will be fine