GDT: Dallas Black Clouds @ It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

WizardHawk

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

All I know is that we need to draft a new RB and a new LB. Zeke is done, and LVE is hot garbage.

Zeke not done but yes he is not elite any more but I still am happy with Zeke and Pollard at least 1 more year.  Though if a elite RB falls to us in rounds 3-4 I am okay with adding on..  But for next year LB is my goal.  I am thinking at our spot we can find someone.  Hopefully also Cox will be able to contribute.

2 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Agreed, I live on the Jersey Side of Philly, and I say Cowboys vs Eagles are by far the biggest rival 

Cowboys vs Redskins historically was  always be the biggest rivalry. Now it’s pretty much dead. Rivalries in general are nowhere near as intense as  what  they used to be. 

Just now, cromagnum said:

Cowboys vs Redskins historically was  always be the biggest rivalry. Now it’s pretty much dead. Rivalries in general are nowhere near as intense as  what  they used to be. 

To be honest... Dallas as a fan base really doesn't have that "rivalry" any more. But for Giants, Eagles and Washington we still are their "big game".