The other games thread week #18

Iron_man

This weekend we start in Denver as they take on Kansas City. It's the last week of the season already.

Saturday Afternoon: Chiefs vs Broncos ESPN/ABC

Saturday Night: Cowboys vs Eagles ESPN/ABC

Sunday early: CBS(Steelers vs Ravens, Colts vs Jags, Titans vs Texans) Fox(Packers vs Lions, Bengals vs Browns, Washington vs Giants, Bears vs Vikings)

Sunday Late: CBS(Panthers vs Bucs, Jets vs Bills, Patriots vs Dolphins) Fox(9ers vs Rams, Seahawks vs Cardinals, Saints vs Falcons)

Sunday Night: NBC Chargers vs Raiders.

Who ya got? Which games look interesting to you? I think I'll watch Chiefs vs Broncos, Cowboys vs eagles, Steelers vs Ravens, Our game, Jets vs Bills, and Chargers vs Raiders.

• Like 1

It’s crazy how tampa has never won 13 games in a season. They will get it done this week

I give the raiders props for not completely tanking after the gruden situation. 

What’s scary about the Bengals is they are dominating on offense and their line still stinks. Imagine when they become just above average 

Edited by CP3MVP
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

What’s scary about the Bengals is they are dominating on offense and their line still stinks. Imagine when they become just above average 

I haven't watched any Bengals games so i don't know anything about their team.. but my immediate thought to that is: 

- How good of a pass rush have they faced this season? ( Ravens have been destroyed by injuries and Browns are the Browns..) 

- How good is their defense? Are they creating an all star offense with an awful defense? .. it helps that most of their offense is on a rookie contract 

• Like 1