Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Underlined: Pretty sure that was Forge that said if he was town it was TK3's fault.
Italicized: He only said he was open to other options since I was so focused on the move thing.

Tug stated it would be tk3 fault or something like that if wolfe was town 

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

He got voted out. You claiming that your upgrade point did that? 

I was making a point that no one but me knows what the tue meaning behind "tainted" is

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Again WIFOM. You are trying to tell us that your points are bad to mafia. You are trying to say that you gave a bad point to the mafia. You are trying to say they wont know the bad stuff happens. None of these things are confirmable. You have openly claimed to not be town, I believe you. Thus you will receive my vote. 

Oh they'll know bc they will be dead 🤫

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Please find this. I am 10000% positive Forge said that.

No.  I did say something vaguely to that tune.

If the Wolf lynch had come up town, i said it would put a pretty big target on TK3.  If it was a con bus, it would've been a very short one.  Which was actually part of the reasoning to believe TK3 wasn't making up the coin stuff and stay on the Wolf lynch.

9 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

No.  I did say something vaguely to that tune.

If the Wolf lynch had come up town, i said it would put a pretty big target on TK3.  If it was a con bus, it would've been a very short one.  Which was actually part of the reasoning to believe TK3 wasn't making up the coin stuff and stay on the Wolf lynch.

According to Pickle you should die tonight. Any concern with that? 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was making a point that no one but me knows what the tue meaning behind "tainted" is

Oh they'll know bc they will be dead 🤫

So tainted coins will kill mafia.  You gave one to me.  You are pushing me as mafia.  I am not dead.

Not sure i'm following this reasoning.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

So tainted coins will kill mafia.  You gave one to me.  You are pushing me as mafia.  I am not dead.

And what happens when tainted coins start getting passed to Town instead of Mafia?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Please find this. I am 10000% positive Forge said that.

I mean, I certainly did. Multiple times. Possible Tugboat said it as well, though seems very unlikely and I Feel like would be quite out of character if he did. 

33 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

The fact that you don't have an openly admitted non-town Pickle on this list is not a good look for you.

I'm gunning for Reapers. Anything else doesn't matter. Why would a mafia Pickle out his move in thread and tie himself to a going down in flames Wolf on D2. Then claim not to be town basically, if he was mafia. Assuring his lynch 

Doesn't make sense 

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Not what I said.  If people are gonna lie whats the point of posting.....

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

The tainted coins if spent mark people for death.  I do not know when the death comes unless I can get to level 4 then I can trigger it myself. 

The death will only happen once, but once it is triggered, all those who have spent the coins and been marked will die. 

It appears from my pm's with whicker that my death will not change things for those that have been marked, meaning some type of death action will come to those that have been marked if they are still in the game at the time it happens.  

22 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not what I said.  If people are gonna lie whats the point of posting.....

The tainted coins if spent mark people for death.  I do not know when the death comes unless I can get to level 4 then I can trigger it myself. 

The death will only happen once, but once it is triggered, all those who have spent the coins and been marked will die. 

It appears from my pm's with whicker that my death will not change things for those that have been marked, meaning some type of death action will come to those that have been marked if they are still in the game at the time it happens.  

And we wouldn't want to eliminate an Arsonist role that could horribly screw over Town later because...?

• Like 2