Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I actually disagree with the ability standpoint, but not enough to really push back. I think they have claims. Not sure they have fake ability claims. If they do, woof

Scum either got fake ability claims or had some sort of ability investigation. Wolfe claimed an ability Slappy has on Day 2.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

You have ruled out any conversion mechanic? I think you and him would have been the most likely targets in that situation.

No conversion. It was always a long shot after you told me Whicker was tight on his games and I validated the last two

Just now, Blue said:

Scum either got fake ability claims or had some sort of ability investigation. Wolfe claimed an ability Slappy has on Day 2.

Yeah, I tend to lean role cop just because pickle and gopher gave nothing in that department that was realistic (pickle) or detailed (gopher), but it could have been a give up type situation

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Perfect. Glad that is not in play. So is Tug the last one for everyone else too? Does anyone have a town read on him?

I've actually thought his thread play was town, so I give him credit for that. But I know nothing of him or mwil. I tend to think blue and I are town on town yipping at each other

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I couldn't believe our luck up to this point... already taking out two Reapers. Surely, this was putting a serious damper on their plans – we couldn't let up now. We knew of another Reaper that had been here with us since the beginning: gopher.

Gopher had been the Reaper acting as bucsfan's ship and had already, somehow, escaped unharmed from the battle of the Citadel. We had lost track of it and pushed its presence to the back of our minds, but our two recent victories over Wolf and Pickle gave us the confidence we needed to chase him down.

Theuntouchable once again proved a valuable ally as he was able to track down faint signals of gopher, and we were able to find him with little trouble. As expected, the battle was absolutely relentless, but we once again emerged victorious.

@gopherwrestler has been killed! He was Sovereign [Repair Matrix, Biotic Focus] (aligned with the Reapers)

We knew we were closing in our goal of eliminating the Reaper threat, but we knew there was still just a little more work to be done...

you-die-i-die-everybody-die.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Sorry, my family friend has come over today and I have had zero time to pay attention to the game since this morning.

What am I ignoring you about?

Forge and Orca are both claiming one of my moves.

Well, Forge isn't claiming it by name but the way he's claiming it works is identical to mine.