Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

53 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am going to make life hell for a couple people tonight, who would you suggest those people are. At this point I can choose up to 3 people.

If you could leave me alone then I’d greatly appreciate it and might be able to help us game solve if I get a token or two.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Why does it have to be linear considering I said I used two moves? 

No, TK3 and orca already can confirm what I said and did with the day 1 lag that transpired D2.

Tell me, who have you given tokens to?

We know scum passed them back and forth and that’s why forge is suspected, but orca at least has given or tried to give tokens to town.

I've given my points to TK3 every day from the start.  lol.  I know that the one day, it somehow didn't get there, in the big TK3 missing coins debacle.  But that's where i've sent them.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I don't know where in the thread I clarified, but I am sure I told people that upgrading was not preventable (confirmed by Whicker before the game started) (This is assuming no other things prevent you from spending points and that you have the points)

This doesn't make sense.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

I've given my points to TK3 every day from the start.  lol.  I know that the one day, it somehow didn't get there, in the big TK3 missing coins debacle.  But that's where i've sent them.

@Tk3 this might help clarify in light of gopher certainly lying to you about him sending you one N2

Just now, MWil23 said:
3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

@Tk3 this might help clarify in light of gopher certainly lying to you about him sending you one N2

Oh and I just don’t buy this unless somehow we get some semblance of a move claim

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

You get worried for a second?

No, it would confirm if Blue is lying here about what he did last night. I prevented kills on myself N1. If you could say for example I visited myself, we would know Blue is lying cause he would have targeted Tk3 last night due to my bus driver. There is a chance the move falls outside of a target and Blue is telling the truth. Can't be certain at the moment 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

No, it would confirm if Blue is lying here about what he did last night. I prevented kills on myself N1. If you could say for example I visited myself, we would know Blue is lying cause he would have targeted Tk3 last night due to my bus driver. There is a chance the move falls outside of a target and Blue is telling the truth. Can't be certain at the moment 

How many points did you have on N1, again?