Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

47 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not what I said.  If people are gonna lie whats the point of posting.....

The tainted coins if spent mark people for death.  I do not know when the death comes unless I can get to level 4 then I can trigger it myself. 

The death will only happen once, but once it is triggered, all those who have spent the coins and been marked will die. 

It appears from my pm's with whicker that my death will not change things for those that have been marked, meaning some type of death action will come to those that have been marked if they are still in the game at the time it happens.  

24 minutes ago, Blue said:

And we wouldn't want to eliminate an Arsonist role that could horribly screw over Town later because...?

I'm gonna second Blue's question.

Stop me if I read this wrong, but what you're saying is you're essentially handing out explosives randomly, once you've handed out enough explosives they'll then be detonated. 

• Like 1

I am pretty LOCK PICKLE for today. I dont buy that his role is helpful in anyway. I dont like the explination of how his upgrade points work. I just feel that it is our best interest if he is not alive after today. 

Side note, does anyone have an ability that doesnt have to be activated? Both of my abilities are not passive, but active. Meaning I can upgrade them and not use them and I have to tell the host that I want to use them. 

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am pretty LOCK PICKLE for today. I dont buy that his role is helpful in anyway. I dont like the explination of how his upgrade points work. I just feel that it is our best interest if he is not alive after today. 

Side note, does anyone have an ability that doesnt have to be activated? Both of my abilities are not passive, but active. Meaning I can upgrade them and not use them and I have to tell the host that I want to use them. 

If Pickle flips scum, we will need to reconcile the token issue between Orca and Gopher, and ironically now I’d look at Orca first given he made that CC when Pickle was up against the ropes.

On the extremely unlikely chance pickle flips Indy, then I’d say Gopher is the direction I’d go first. That D1 vote line can’t be understated IMO.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Since some of you all are so dumb.

The second ability i can eventually level up and learn the alignments of those that have spent the token.  Damn some of you all are just so arrogantly narrow-minded in these games. 

So you're an indy alignment cop? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

The second ability i can eventually level up and learn the alignments of those that have spent the token.  Damn some of you all are just so arrogantly narrow-minded in these games. 

The tone of this makes me want to trust you and I’m convinced after being berated. Congratulations.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Again... this goes right back to the logic that the ability cannot effectively work without someone "choosing" to use the point you gave them. It is exactly like the fake gift vs real gift thing I had trouble with in my game.

The mechanic and moves don't make sense. I also think it is very interesting that BOTH of your moves play off of each other, when mine are separate and don't impact each other or involve each other in any way.

I don't trust you and will not be changing my vote.

• Like 1