Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Not gunna lie, you kinda have a decent chance of being mafia. I enjoy you being in the game though.

Who were you planning on bussing tomorrow?

Your track record of reads on me continues to be outstanding. 

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Bingo. 

Decoy is an EDI skill tree. Cloak is more Kasumi.

You'd think so, but i'm willing to go with that being the case, just as an "overlapping powers" sort of fudging in the game setup.  Also in part, because one of my abilities doesn't necessarily do anything like what i'd expect it to based on the name.  So i'm willing to believe some things are sorta shoehorned in to fit the game design.

Or Slappy is fake claiming.  Not sure why he was so eager to claim at this point.  That feels weird.

But i'm still very much on Pickle first.  After that whole unravelling mess.  Not buying that he'll eventually level up to a point where he'll realize i'm town, and not blow me up to death.  lol.

Just now, Forge said:

That wasn't a read... Wasn't that your game? 

You want a read, go back to Christmas movie and see how certain you were that I was Mafia. How'd that work?

No that was someone else's game (maybe Whickers actually since he is such a Pokefan). I picked wrong since both of the other power 3 were in there (I was charmander and bulbasaur already died).

I aint beating the table for you this game, I just said you had a fair chance to be mafia based off the way the game has gone.

Other than Pickle, who are your TWO top mafia reads?

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

You'd think so, but i'm willing to go with that being the case, just as an "overlapping powers" sort of fudging in the game setup.  Also in part, because one of my abilities doesn't necessarily do anything like what i'd expect it to based on the name.  So i'm willing to believe some things are sorta shoehorned in to fit the game design.

Or Slappy is fake claiming.  Not sure why he was so eager to claim at this point.  That feels weird.

He's invincible. 

5 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Not sure why he was so eager to claim at this point.  That feels weird.

Today is the only day I can safely do so. I am going to telegraph my every move. I am still hoping I can get 3 upgrade points tonight to use my flashbang grenade more than once.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's invincible. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Today is the only day I can safely do so. I am going to telegraph my every move. I am still hoping I can get 3 upgrade points tonight to use my flashbang grenade more than once.

Well well well.  Slappy is invincible.  I may or may not be exploding.  Tonight's gonna be a fun one.