Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

You don't need to. I can fill you in on this particular problem.

I am full claiming the move that was put on you N2. It was a lvl 2 Concussive Shot given to me by ET. The move prevents you from receiving and spending any upgrade points the night after used. I 100% am counter claiming what JLash has claimed and I believe I know what he did last night. It is more involved than the current situation we are talking about right now.

@ET80 anything you want to add to this?

Nope, this is a pretty fair summation. You and I have soft mentioned the Concussive Shot (which @MWil23 correlated to me getting him).

I'm not sure if I trust @Jlash given this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

This is true on all of it. What was your move called on me N2?

lvl 1 singularity

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

You don't need to. I can fill you in on this particular problem.

I am full claiming the move that was put on you N2. It was a lvl 2 Concussive Shot given to me by ET. The move prevents you from receiving and spending any upgrade points the night after used. I 100% am counter claiming what JLash has claimed and I believe I know what he did last night. It is more involved than the current situation we are talking about right now.

@ET80 anything you want to add to this?

So we both targeted Josh N2? 

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So likely Forge and Jlash as the last two scum barring a conversion I’d say.

That hurts. You didn't think it was convenient that I immediately liked the reminder post of you saying you can't give/receive upgrade points after you came back, and then pointed it out again later? It's because I knew you were telling the truth and didn't want upgrades wasted on you if you couldn't receive them.

13 minutes ago, Jlash said:

That hurts. You didn't think it was convenient that I immediately liked the reminder post of you saying you can't give/receive upgrade points after you came back, and then pointed it out again later? It's because I knew you were telling the truth and didn't want upgrades wasted on you if you couldn't receive 

19 minutes ago, Jlash said:

lvl 1 singularity

So we both targeted Josh N2? 

@Slappy Mc @ET80 I’ve got confirmation that I was hit by a concussive shot AND pulled in by a singularity N2. Jlash is telling the truth.

It is Forge and Gopher/Nacho/Tugboat, but almost certainly gopher given the D1 vote line.

I'm not sure how much I'll be available today, but I'll share what else I have in case another wave of nonsense washes over regarding me.

N1 Orca had 5 moves used on/by him. This was including upgrade shekels. 

N2 Nacho had 3 moves used on/by him. This was excluding any shekels.

N3 Gopher also had 3 moves used on/by him, excluding shekels.

It's why I've been asking what amount of moves including/excluding upgrades given would be shady.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Slappy Mc @ET80 I’ve got confirmation that I was hit by a concussive shot AND pulled in by a singularity N2. Jlash is telling the truth.

It is Forge and Gopher/Nacho/Tugboat, but almost certainly gopher given the D1 vote line.

I'm good with Gopher. Gopher really hasn't done anything in-thread, but is still active. I feel he's skating by.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And for the record, it was in my preexisting PM that Whicker had already given me yesterday morning, but I glossed over it i so that's my fault. I had specifically focused on the "concussive shot" portion when it clearly said that I was hit with a concussive shot and pulled in by a singularity.

Since Josh never submitted a N2 move, I focused on the impact that the concussive shot had on me D3/N3 and inadvertently ignored the very important "AND" conjunction in my PM.

8 minutes ago, Jlash said:

N1 Orca had 5 moves used on/by him. This was including upgrade shekels. 

I can confirm Josh/I used TWO of them N1. I gave him a token and used a move on him.

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

N2 Nacho had 3 moves used on/by him. This was excluding any shekels.

N3 Gopher also had 3 moves used on/by him, excluding shekels.

Three moves used on/by Gopher not including tokens...that seems like a lot given his activity level. I'd be shocked if any Town willfully gave him tokens.

Gopher