Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I have been bussing teammates left and right as we speak. I wanted a challenge and now with my back against the wall I can do the impossible…all while being unsuccessful with every single night move. 

You were town originally. Would have been hard to find a compelling case not to let the gopher lynch happen. 

Not sure you get credit

Just now, Forge said:

You were town originally. Would have been hard to find a compelling case not to let the gopher lynch happen. 

Not sure you get credit

True. Plus pickle was funny. An Indy alignment cop carnage killer who can only win with town.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Please provide your case

1. You're both claiming an ability that I, a Town player, actually have, and I don't believe at all that three different Town players all have the same ability

2. You gave your upgrade point to scum on D1.

3. Orca hard defended his brother, who flipped scum.

4. You've been in total meme "my entire faction has been outed on Day 2 so I'm just going to give up" mode.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

1. You're both claiming an ability that I, a Town player, actually have, and I don't believe at all that three different Town players all have the same ability

2. You gave your upgrade point to scum on D1.

3. Orca hard defended his brother, who flipped scum.

4. You've been in total meme "my entire faction has been outed on Day 2 so I'm just going to give up" mode.

1. We've seen overlapping abilities and raves, town, clearly dropped that he knew what I was

2. And admitted it willingly. I randomly gave my point away and it happened to be scum. Can't believe I didn't have a scum read on day 1

3. He defended his twin? Orca? No way. Doesnt sound like him. 

4. I was also contributing. You guys just didn't like the way I was doing it

1 minute ago, Forge said:

1. We've seen overlapping abilities and raves, town, clearly dropped that he knew what I was

2. And admitted it willingly. I randomly gave my point away and it happened to be scum. Can't believe I didn't have a scum read on day 1

3. He defended his twin? Orca? No way. Doesnt sound like him. 

4. I was also contributing. You guys just didn't like the way I was doing it

You and me against Blue and Tk3, lets do this!