Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, once you pay for them you can use them again and again without using tokens.

Has absolutely nothing to do with what I was confused about.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@Tugboat you claimed 3 moves, plus one on Jlash, plus my 2, making 6 moves and that goes against Jlashs claim on you. Time to claim and explain yourself.

I mean, I can think of an obvious move that would make it look like Tugboat used three moves if he targeted Orca.

8 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Am I the only one that thinks the last mafia is watching us self destruct over here?

We have voted out scum three straight Days out of 4 total and just prevented a kill last Night. You must live in a constant state of terror if this is what you think is Town self destructing looks like.

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

In a perfect world the answer is still yes on Tugboat

We need info from Tk3. He hasn't been helpful minus N1 in that regard and he should have been free to use moves last night

Odds mafia just didn't put in a hit? Knowing there were redirects, roleblocks, self protects everywhere...I think Tk3 has done that before, just saying

@Blue how many upgrade points have you had each night and which move/level did you use last night?

Tk3 is almost certainly Town based purely on last Night. Let’s take this from your perspective if you’re Town. Obviously, Tk3 is not going to kill himself. There are other roles in the game who can get # of Night moves, so he can’t afford to just not submit a move and he NEEDS to kill at Night to win. He’s already cleared Nacho, so he can’t force a mislynch on him. Why would Tk3 not just kill you or Nacho? He knows you can swap targets, and he knows a lot of the other players will follow him. It’s not like him targeting you is going to be suspicious given everything going on. Meanwhile, Nacho is cleared by Tk3 himself. Trying to kill me makes no sense from a scum Tk3. Then again, scum’s kill choices HAVE been terrible…

I had 4 points on N1, extra two were claimed by Mwil 1 and Nacho. Unless you think scum had 5 members, Nacho is 100% cleared as Town no matter how you slice things. I haven’t gotten any upgrade points since apart from my automatic one, which is fine because my abilities aren’t super useful relative to others’. I probably accidentally gifted Wolf his extra unaccounted for point D1, then Slappy/Tk3/Nacho for the past 3 Days.

After rereading and mulling things over, I’m backing off Orca and Forge…for now. Some things still aren’t quite adding up for me but there’s other stuff that makes Forge and Orca plausible as Town. Need more info, no point in Townies being coy or cagey with (probably) only one Mafia left.

I'm not following Blue's logic at all

Forge claimed the protect on me, which someone switched to you BEFORE Orca said he bussed you/I

I don't see how Forge or Orca are lying unless BOTH are lying

If you protected yourself, it sounds like you actually protected me

so assuming everyone is telling the truth, it was one out of 4 options

1. scum tried to hit me (which actually meant they tried to hit you), but forge protected me (which actually meant he protected you)
  2. scum tried to hit you (which actually meant they tried to hit me), but you self protected (which actually means you protected me)
  3. scum didn't put in their hit at all (making all of this moot)
  4. some other roleblock/mechanic blocked the hit

I think 3 is unlikely, given the presumed ratio. If it really is 9:1 ratio, there is no way they are passing on a hit. I think 4 is unlikely, given somebody would be trying to claim they stopped the hit

The Forge/Orca thing is so lined up that it's either choreographed and they are both scum, or its just plain truth and they are both town

I think occam's razor says #1 is accurate and it's slightly possible that I was wrong about Forge :/

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

We have voted out scum three straight Days out of 4 total and just prevented a kill last Night. You must live in a constant state of terror if this is what you think is Town self destructing looks like.

Tk3 is almost certainly Town based purely on last Night. Let’s take this from your perspective if you’re Town. Obviously, Tk3 is not going to kill himself. There are other roles in the game who can get # of Night moves, so he can’t afford to just not submit a move and he NEEDS to kill at Night to win. He’s already cleared Nacho, so he can’t force a mislynch on him. Why would Tk3 not just kill you or Nacho? He knows you can swap targets, and he knows a lot of the other players will follow him. It’s not like him targeting you is going to be suspicious given everything going on. Meanwhile, Nacho is cleared by Tk3 himself. Trying to kill me makes no sense from a scum Tk3. Then again, scum’s kill choices HAVE been terrible…

I had 4 points on N1, extra two were claimed by Mwil 1 and Nacho. Unless you think scum had 5 members, Nacho is 100% cleared as Town no matter how you slice things. I haven’t gotten any upgrade points since apart from my automatic one, which is fine because my abilities aren’t super useful relative to others’. I probably accidentally gifted Wolf his extra unaccounted for point D1, then Slappy/Tk3/Nacho for the past 3 Days.

After rereading and mulling things over, I’m backing off Orca and Forge…for now. Some things still aren’t quite adding up for me but there’s other stuff that makes Forge and Orca plausible as Town. Need more info, no point in Townies being coy or cagey with (probably) only one Mafia left.

addendum to my previous post.. I'm pretty much in lockstep with everything you said here

I've been having problems with your opinions on several of the previous pages

• Like 1

I've had extreme town reads on slappy most of the game.. but I'm starting to get weird vibes there

I'm buying this Orca/Forge dynamic.. but I'm also buying Blue's point that it feels weird for 3 of you to all have protective powers

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 7:40 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Full claim time:
Jumping Falling Down GIF by Mass Effect

My Character is Kasumi Goto
My race is Human, My specialty is Combat/Tech and my Title is Master Thief
My two abilities are Flashbang Grenade and Decoy.

fwiw, I can confirm that Slappy is, in fact, a human

I can't confirm any of the rest of it

On 1/20/2022 at 11:56 AM, MWil23 said:

Okay, let's take a look:

17 Player Game, likely a 13 Town and 4 Scum Group

DEAD TOWN:

Matts

BCB

MWil 1.0

Dead Mafia:

Wolfe

Here's my own personal reads and list:

This Color is the highest Town read and almost lock Town/Lock Town

This Color is very strong Town read with a couple potential concerns but not worth mentioning now

This color means that I get good vibes but nothing concrete either way

This color means that I have more concerns than good vibes

MWil2.0 

TK3

Raves

Blue 

Slappy

Orca

Jlash

ET

Tugboat

Forge 

Pickle

Gopher

Nacho

Went back to this

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

addendum to my previous post.. I'm pretty much in lockstep with everything you said here

I've been having problems with your opinions on several of the previous pages

My logic on Forge is that I protected myself from kills last Night. If scum tried to kill you last Night, there is zero evidence Forge was the one who prevented it from going through.

11 hours ago, Blue said:

If you're telling the truth, you probably saved Tk3 from dying by redirecting Forge to me.

To be fair - Bus Driving cannot prevent a hit, it can only transfer. FORGE prevented the hit, and Orca transferred WHO the hit didn't hit

10 hours ago, Forge said:

The guy who has made a claim, has a verified ability and I think was attempting to save TK's life over the guys i don't know anything about? 

This is a bad read on Orca's intentions. Idk what he was trying to do, but there's a 0% chance he was actively trying to save my life