Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I just don't know how Orca or Forge can be scum unless both Orca and Forge are scum and pulled a massive ruse.. I just don't see that in the ratio

I guess Orca could be without Forge, but that still requires me to believe a lot

Of you value voting lines and shifts going all the way back to day 1 and then forward, starting with the mislynch and lines that were drawn immediately, Orca is especially suspicious with Forge and the token to Wolf also looking bad.

That said, Blue was called on 3 important things early by MWil 1.0 on some token things, but aside from that he’s at least been the most consistent on votes and pushes.

On 1/18/2022 at 8:58 PM, Whicker said:

6 Matts – Gopher, ET, Wolf, Jlash, Tugboat, Pickle
2 Jlash – Josh, Raves
5 Gopher – Mwil, Tk3, Slappy, Matts, Orca
1 Tugboat – Blue
1 Mwil – Nacho
1 Slappy – Forge
1 Blue – Bcb

D1 vote line doesn’t look good for blue or forge but orca also tried to jump off and back on

On 1/20/2022 at 9:00 PM, Whicker said:

Vote Count

9 Pickle – Forge, Slappy, Blue, Nacho, ET, Tugboat, Mwil, Jlash, Tk3
2 Gopher – Orca, Pickle
1 Slappy – Gopher
1 Orca – Raves

@Pickle Rick will be the lynch

Pickle trying to distance from gopher. What about orca?

Notice gopher is voting slappy here.

On 1/20/2022 at 9:00 PM, The Orca said:

Pickle

Second time

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Pickle trying to distance from gopher. What about orca?

Notice gopher is voting slappy here.

Second time

I asked orca about this right afterward and he told me to "just ignore it". Then someone asked him the same thing later and he said something like "I was just messing with people to drum up discussion".

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I asked orca about this right afterward and he told me to "just ignore it". Then someone asked him the same thing later and he said something like "I was just messing with people to drum up discussion".

And defending Pickle?

And accusing TK3 of being converted or scum?

He hasn’t voted for a single scum lynch line yet the past three nights.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

And defending Pickle?

And accusing TK3 of being converted or scum?

He hasn’t voted for a single scum lynch line yet the past three nights.

Oh I wasn't defending anything he did, I'm just saying we've seen the dumb voting and he's just made it out to be a joke to amuse himself. 

He's proven his ability to switch targets but how often can a bus driver be scum? Seems like a relatively good ability to cause chaos among townies.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Oh I wasn't defending anything he did, I'm just saying we've seen the dumb voting and he's just made it out to be a joke to amuse himself. 

He's proven his ability to switch targets but how often can a bus driver be scum? Seems like a relatively good ability to cause chaos among townies.

I have seen it both. Plus with the ability to do so many moves in this game, he could absolutely be doing a lot.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I have seen it both. Plus with the ability to do so many moves in this game, he could absolutely be doing a lot.

Just the way everyone went "Oh ok he's the bus driver" with no regard just made me feel like this game is always played with a town bus driver. But his voting doesn't seem to jive with that.

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Probably 50/50 town/scum in games. Such a fun role either way 

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Just the way everyone went "Oh ok he's the bus driver" with no regard just made me feel like this game is always played with a town bus driver. But his voting doesn't seem to jive with that.

I’d be interested to know what his more aggressive ability is or what his moves are called