Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Forge said:

Can anyone actually verify blue's ability or previous abilities? Just curious

The annoying part is that blue wouldn't even be my first choice to vote today. 

I can’t verify anything of his. I’m open to going a couple of different directions today.

@The Orca sorry I was half asleep when you explained what happened last night. @Forge same with you. Can anyone verify tugboat either?

What about slappy except for et giving him gifts?

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'll take that bet. Pay up

you locked me, pushed me all day, then at night you intentionally tried to save me?

I mean.. thx I guess, but why move it to blue? because he was questioning your abilities? You thought Blue would kill me, and therefore you were trying to put it BACK onto blue to potentially end the game?

• Like 1

Just so everyone knows, my secondary skill tree is stimulant pack and it's a motivator role.  Level 1 is an additional upgrade point. Level 2 is 2 points. Level 3 is extra ability usage for anyone but me but is 1x, level 4 is extra ability for anyone (including me) and can be used however many times

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

you locked me, pushed me all day, then at night you intentionally tried to save me?

I mean.. thx I guess, but why move it to blue? because he was questioning your abilities? You thought Blue would kill me, and therefore you were trying to put it BACK onto blue to potentially end the game?

So if I gave my shekel to blue yesterday did it go to you? Because this morning I think Blue said he got no shekels.

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So if I gave my shekel to blue yesterday did it go to you? Because this morning I think Blue said he got no shekels.

He would have gotten one anyway because I sent mine to TK3 unless someone messed with my upgrade point

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I can’t verify anything of his. I’m open to going a couple of different directions today.

@The Orca sorry I was half asleep when you explained what happened last night. @Forge same with you. Can anyone verify tugboat either?

What about slappy except for et giving him gifts?

I used a barrier which protects others people from kills. My intended target was tk3 but was instead driven to blue by orca. I successfully used barrier lvl 2 on blue, so my move did go through. Whether it stopped a kill, I don't know. I think it did. Blue is claiming that he used protection to stop the kill. It's possible we both did, won't discount it but I can't even verify his ability

I have no verification on you, tugboat or blue which is why you three have consistently been mentioned. 

Here's where I'm at

Nacho: 100% cleared town in my eyes via my invest

Forge: I had a lot of issues early on, but he outed his info so early after night ended and Orca essentially confirmed. It's either the outright truth, or he and Orca are together as final 2 scum. I'll assume the former right now. I think he's town. If Orca dies, flips scum, and the game isn't over.. then its Forge. But I think that's pretty unlikely

Orca: I believe the truth of his stated actions. The only doubt left is whether that automatically makes him town. I suppose it could all check out if he were scum. His voting history sucks. Town lean, but I'll listen to arguments

Blue: Actions all game have been town. I'm struggling to follow his story currently. I'm not interested in voting him yet. If we get deeper into the game, maybe I have to reassess, but this isn't the sort of bombshell to erase everything I've thought to this point

Mwil2.0: Very unknown at this point. I don't have any real scum read, other than the fact that list of players I'm willing to vote tonight is pretty small and he's unknown for me

Slappy: Actions all early game were very town. He's starting to get paranoid and all over the place which concerns me

Jlash: I need to re-read all the stuff from yesterday. I was so annoyed with the whole Orca thing yesterday, that I really didn't focus on the stuff others were going on about

ET: Very unknown unless I missed something. Town reads overall, but getting close to needing to take a shot at a somewhat inactive vote

Tugboat: Again, all early game felt town to me. If there's something with the night moves, we need to figure it out, but I'm not super interested in voting for him unless something turns up

I think I got everyone. Would love to hear other's assessments

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Here's where I'm at

Nacho: 100% cleared town in my eyes via my invest

Forge: I had a lot of issues early on, but he outed his info so early after night ended and Orca essentially confirmed. It's either the outright truth, or he and Orca are together as final 2 scum. I'll assume the former right now. I think he's town. If Orca dies, flips scum, and the game isn't over.. then its Forge. But I think that's pretty unlikely

Orca: I believe the truth of his stated actions. The only doubt left is whether that automatically makes him town. I suppose it could all check out if he were scum. His voting history sucks. Town lean, but I'll listen to arguments

Blue: Actions all game have been town. I'm struggling to follow his story currently. I'm not interested in voting him yet. If we get deeper into the game, maybe I have to reassess, but this isn't the sort of bombshell to erase everything I've thought to this point

Mwil2.0: Very unknown at this point. I don't have any real scum read, other than the fact that list of players I'm willing to vote tonight is pretty small and he's unknown for me

Slappy: Actions all early game were very town. He's starting to get paranoid and all over the place which concerns me

Jlash: I need to re-read all the stuff from yesterday. I was so annoyed with the whole Orca thing yesterday, that I really didn't focus on the stuff others were going on about

ET: Very unknown unless I missed something. Town reads overall, but getting close to needing to take a shot at a somewhat inactive vote

Tugboat: Again, all early game felt town to me. If there's something with the night moves, we need to figure it out, but I'm not super interested in voting for him unless something turns up

I think I got everyone. Would love to hear other's assessments

Did you get my upgrade point

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

Also, I have tk3 my token last night. If orca didn't drive points, Tk should have gotten it

14 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I did receive a couple tokens. I have no idea who they are from. But it sounds like either way both Blue and I should have received at least 1, and I can confirm that I did.

• Like 1