Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Here's where I'm at

Nacho: 100% cleared town in my eyes via my invest

Yes

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Forge: I had a lot of issues early on, but he outed his info so early after night ended and Orca essentially confirmed. It's either the outright truth, or he and Orca are together as final 2 scum. I'll assume the former right now. I think he's town. If Orca dies, flips scum, and the game isn't over.. then its Forge. But I think that's pretty unlikely

He is one of my three major scum reads with the possibility he’s a victim of circumstances 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Orca: I believe the truth of his stated actions. The only doubt left is whether that automatically makes him town. I suppose it could all check out if he were scum. His voting history sucks. Town lean, but I'll listen to arguments

His voting and threadplay are bad, and a bus driver is both a town and scum ability. Plus he hasn’t shared his other move set and he could be using a lot of moves and abilities 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Blue: Actions all game have been town. I'm struggling to follow his story currently. I'm not interested in voting him yet. If we get deeper into the game, maybe I have to reassess, but this isn't the sort of bombshell to erase everything I've thought to this point

His thread play and votes aside from D1 say town to me

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Mwil2.0: Very unknown at this point. I don't have any real scum read, other than the fact that list of players I'm willing to vote tonight is pretty small and he's unknown for me

I can basically confirm Jlash is telling the truth about his singularity and that ET gave a gift which rendered me incapacitated for a day

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Slappy: Actions all early game were very town. He's starting to get paranoid and all over the place which concerns me

I have gone back and forth on him. Aside from the gifts he’s used, nothing he’s said or claimed can be verified.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Jlash: I need to re-read all the stuff from yesterday. I was so annoyed with the whole Orca thing yesterday, that I really didn't focus on the stuff others were going on about

He is a strong town read

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

ET: Very unknown unless I missed something. Town reads overall, but getting close to needing to take a shot at a somewhat inactive vote

He is a gift giver so that screams town to me

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Tugboat: Again, all early game felt town to me. If there's something with the night moves, we need to figure it out, but I'm not super interested in voting for him unless something turns up

He is completely unverifiable 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I think I got everyone. Would love to hear other's assessments

Barring a conversion which we have no reason to believe at this time you are town or else just bussing your team anti to every mafia meta game I’ve ever played with you.

Forge – Tugboat (178), Forge (178)
Jlash
TheKillerNacho
Mwil23 – Forge (184)
ET80 – Nacho (182)
Slappy Mc
Blue
Tk3
Tugboat
The Orca – Blue (184)

Vote Count

2 Forge – Forge, Mwil
1 Nacho – ET
1 Blue - Orca

Edited by Whicker

36 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

you locked me, pushed me all day, then at night you intentionally tried to save me?

I mean.. thx I guess, but why move it to blue? because he was questioning your abilities? You thought Blue would kill me, and therefore you were trying to put it BACK onto blue to potentially end the game?

Volleyball Luck GIF by Central College Athletics

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yes

He is one of my three major scum reads with the possibility he’s a victim of circumstances 

His voting and threadplay are bad, and a bus driver is both a town and scum ability. Plus he hasn’t shared his other move set and he could be using a lot of moves and abilities 

His thread play and votes aside from D1 say town to me

I can basically confirm Jlash is telling the truth about his singularity and that ET gave a gift which rendered me incapacitated for a day

I have gone back and forth on him. Aside from the gifts he’s used, nothing he’s said or claimed can be verified.

He is a strong town read

He is a gift giver so that screams town to me

He is completely unverifiable 

Barring a conversion which we have no reason to believe at this time you are town or else just bussing your team anti to every mafia meta game I’ve ever played with you.

Did it a long long time ago 

Threadplay: good

Voting: wasn't needed, had fun with it 

Moves: key talking points at least 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’d argue per @Blue’s original point about how I was able to replace Josh and Gopher wasn’t replaced as something that warrants consideration on my behalf, especially given me being able to verify Jlash and ET in some capacity 

Josh asked to be replaced, I believe

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Oh. Well I already cleared up my move N1 on orca that took effect N2 on TK3, plus said my limitations early when I was replaced after that.

Cool. 

Still weak to try and get an lolclear based on replacement when the dude you replaced asked to be replaced lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Cool. 

Still weak to try and get an lolclear based on replacement when the dude you replaced asked to be replaced lol

I mean, given the non submission N2 and the subsequent double block (basically) on me D3/N3 and how I also couldn’t get tokens, I’m basically handicapped and 2+ days behind a move set. That makes it tough.

Ok so Jlash didn't stop Forge from dying last night, since the use was a lvl 1 singularity and not a lvl 2. It is quite possible (unless mafia didn't submit a kill) that Forge stopped Blue from being killed. This would mean that Blue was the mafias target last night and not TK3.

Am I reading into this correctly?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Ok so Jlash didn't stop Forge from dying last night, since the use was a lvl 1 singularity and not a lvl 2. It is quite possible (unless mafia didn't submit a kill) that Forge stopped Blue from being killed. This would mean that Blue was the mafias target last night and not TK3.

Am I reading into this correctly?

No, if Blue was the initial target, TK3 would have died.