Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Not sure if he was mafia the whole time or if he got converted, but his threadplay the last 3 nights has been far from helpful.

If he's scum, he would've had to have been converted based on him giving us Wolf right away.

Just now, Jlash said:

If he's scum, he would've had to have been converted based on him giving us Wolf right away.

I have said it before, a mafia of Pickle, Gopher, Tk3 and Wolf, if I was going to bus any of them, it would be Wolf. It could be a ballsy play to look town. 

There are people that know the Mass Effect universe that thought a conversion was possible then it was written off. I'm not sure if he started as town and got converted, but I'm pretty sure he isnt town now. 

vote slappy

he's either scum and continually trying to prevent me from finding him out, or he's unproductive town who is actively preventing me from making my invests work

I'll investigate Tugboat tonight, and one way or another we have it by tomorrow night via invests. Plus if Tug is telling the truth it will give us two cops to try to figure it out

By voting Tug and Slappy claiming to RB me, all of our cop abilities are out of use for the night if we're wrong about Tug

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

vote slappy

he's either scum and continually trying to prevent me from finding him out, or he's unproductive town who is actively preventing me from making my invests work

I'll investigate Tugboat tonight, and one way or another we have it by tomorrow night via invests. Plus if Tug is telling the truth it will give us two cops to try to figure it out

By voting Tug and Slappy claiming to RB me, all of our cop abilities are out of use for the night if we're wrong about Tug

We could all just give tugboat our points and he could alignment compare you to himself. Either way, the only way you won't be roleblocked tonight is me getting lynched.

@Tk3 do you believe I blocked you last night and chose to not perform a hit? What excuse do you have for my night actions? My abilities? I have full claimed every move. If I am lynched, they will figure it out and vote you.

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I have said it before, a mafia of Pickle, Gopher, Tk3 and Wolf, if I was going to bus any of them, it would be Wolf. It could be a ballsy play to look town. 

There are people that know the Mass Effect universe that thought a conversion was possible then it was written off. I'm not sure if he started as town and got converted, but I'm pretty sure he isnt town now. 

your blinders are insane right now

D1: I was on the side pushing hard for Gopher over Matts
D2: I pushed Wolf all day
D3: I was on Gopher all day, and ultimately flipped to Pickle when that's where the votes were
D4: I continued to vote Gopher
D5: I pushed Orca and Slappy
D6: I pushed Slappy

Like.. with the exception of Orca, I don't think I've placed a single vote on a town all game (depending on how you flip)

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

We could all just give tugboat our points and he could alignment compare you to himself. Either way, the only way you won't be roleblocked tonight is me getting lynched.

@Tk3 do you believe I blocked you last night and chose to not perform a hit? What excuse do you have for my night actions? My abilities? I have full claimed every move. If I am lynched, they will figure it out and vote you.

maybe you didn't place a hit to try to frame me

or maybe you tried to hit Tug and and it got RBed

or maybe you tried to hit Orca to set up my ML, but mwil claimed it first

there are plenty of possibilities

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

And if I'm wrong.. then I'll have my invest, and Tug has an invest

That's a whole lot better than having zero invests in play because someone lost his mind

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm content with this plan, tbh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

your blinders are insane right now

D1: I was on the side pushing hard for Gopher over Matts
D2: I pushed Wolf all day
D3: I was on Gopher all day, and ultimately flipped to Pickle when that's where the votes were
D4: I continued to vote Gopher
D5: I pushed Orca and Slappy
D6: I pushed Slappy

Like.. with the exception of Orca, I don't think I've placed a single vote on a town all game (depending on how you flip)

GIVE ME ALL YOUR MOVES FOR EACH DAY. I want the moves and why you put each move on the particular person you did. There are enough people here to either collaborate your story or CC it.

Orca called you out and you got super defensive and disappeared. You left Blue to fight your battle for you. Like I said, I'm cool being lynched as long as they get around to voting you out later.

Just now, ET80 said:

I think Slappy is just tunneling right now - I'm pretty certain he's not scum.

I could run with Jlash, maybe Blue too.

I do think he is scum.. but frankly, I do not care if I'm wrong

He's ACTIVELY and passionately preventing us from finding scum, and if he lives to use his night moves he will continue to do so

• Like 1