Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

I'll start. 

1 is least chance to be scum.

1. Jlash - no way he targets Gopher the same night as me as mafia. 

2. ET80 - very very slim chance he gifts me a concussive shot multiple times as mafia.

3. TKN - Cleared by Tugboat. Doubt he lies about it. 

4. Mwil - very hesitant to believe he could be mafia since he was jailed by Jlash on a night with a kill and the number of moves coming out of/on Gophers location. 

5. Blue - Has the highest probability to be mafia after TK3, but it's still very minor. The night kill on N4 is very indicative to me that Tk3 tried to kill Blue and Blue by virtue of Orcas Bus Driver ability saved Tk3 from killing himself. 

6. TK3 - Has not been an active member in the thread since N3 other than to call Orca and I dumb for insinuating he could be mafia. Has repeatedly passed on opportunities to communicate with town members about strategy going forward. I role blocked him two nights in a row and no kill happened both nights. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'll start. 

1 is least chance to be scum.

1. Jlash - no way he targets Gopher the same night as me as mafia. 

2. ET80 - very very slim chance he gifts me a concussive shot multiple times as mafia.

3. TKN - Cleared by Tugboat. Doubt he lies about it. 

4. Mwil - very hesitant to believe he could be mafia since he was jailed by Jlash on a night with a kill and the number of moves coming out of/on Gophers location. 

5. Blue - Has the highest probability to be mafia after TK3, but it's still very minor. The night kill on N4 is very indicative to me that Tk3 tried to kill Blue and Blue by virtue of Orcas Bus Driver ability saved Tk3 from killing himself. 

6. TK3 - Has not been an active member in the thread since N3 other than to call Orca and I dumb for insinuating he could be mafia. Has repeatedly passed on opportunities to communicate with town members about strategy going forward. I role blocked him two nights in a row and no kill happened both nights. 

I'm going to change it so it matches ETs order of 1 being most scum. 

1. TK3

2. Blue

3. Mwil

4. TKN

5. ET

6. Jlash.

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Tk3 I really don't like how helpful you are right now. Saying that if Slappy doesn't block you, you can help out then disappearing is not a good look IMO.

I would advise coming back and having a conversation with the rest of the group if you don't want to speak to me.

I honestly don't know what there is to re-hash that you and I haven't been doing for the past 3 days.. I lack new information from lack of night moves

Realistically, if it's not you, then hopefully I get lucky with an invest.

Frankly, I haven't been able to properly track all of the moves along the way from people like Jlash/ET/Nacho/even blue, because I've been so hyper focused with having to deal with you and Orca.. you can say I've been unhelpful, but that's the direct action of you

Like.. its insane to me that you can be as aggressively detrimental to my ability to do anything, and then complain that I've ONLY delivered 3 scum (but what have I done for you lately?)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I honestly don't know what there is to re-hash that you and I haven't been doing for the past 3 days.. I lack new information from lack of night moves

Realistically, if it's not you, then hopefully I get lucky with an invest.

Frankly, I haven't been able to properly track all of the moves along the way from people like Jlash/ET/Nacho/even blue, because I've been so hyper focused with having to deal with you and Orca.. you can say I've been unhelpful, but that's the direct action of you

Like.. its insane to me that you can be as aggressively detrimental to my ability to do anything, and then complain that I've ONLY delivered 3 scum (but what have I done for you lately?)

Suspicion list from the last 6 people excluding yourself please.