Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

What benefit do your abilities give us?

Why would I put that in thread?

Just now, The Orca said:

You indy?

WTF? I am the second most absolute-civ character in the game behind sheppard. Why would anyone possibly think I am indy? How is that even a remotely logical question based on the information in thread?

#frustrated. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Why would I put that in thread?

WTF? I am the second most absolute-civ character in the game behind sheppard. Why would anyone possibly think I am indy? How is that even a remotely logical question based on the information in thread?

#frustrated. 

You are about to die lol...

Our first priority was to investigate a human colony that had recently disappeared. Apparently this was a trend... entire human colonies disappearing without a trace. There was sufficient evidence to suggest the Reapers were involved in some way, and I headed there immediately.

What we found there was unbelievable. There was no disturbance... no sign of struggle – it was just like everyone had gotten up and left – except there was no one there. We scoured the colony for clues, but whoever did this seemed to be thorough.

As we were moving through, we were attacked by a hoard of mechs. We were caught off guard, and unfortunately one of my crew, Matts, was careless and paid the ultimate price...

@Matts4313 has been killed! He was Garrus Vakarian [Overload, Proximity Mine] (aligned with Shepard's Crew)

Fortunately, Matts' sacrifice was not in vain, as we were able to find Malfatron, a small Quarian who had been spared from the worst of the attack. He pointed us in the direction of the Collectors...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Our first priority was to investigate a human colony that had recently disappeared. Apparently this was a trend... entire human colonies disappearing without a trace. There was sufficient evidence to suggest the Reapers were involved in some way, and I headed there immediately.

What we found there was unbelievable. There was no disturbance... no sign of struggle – it was just like everyone had gotten up and left – except there was no one there. We scoured the colony for clues, but whoever did this seemed to be thorough.

As we were moving through, we were attacked by a hoard of mechs. We were caught off guard, and unfortunately one of my crew, Matts, was careless and paid the ultimate price...

@Matts4313 has been killed! He was Garrus Vakarian [Overload, Proximity Mine] (aligned with Shepard's Crew)

Fortunately, Matts' sacrifice was not in vain, as we were able to find Malfatron, a small Quarian who had been spared from the worst of the attack. He pointed us in the direction of the Collectors...

Good game, I am glad I could help for 24 hours. 

• Like 1