Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

7 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Based on the character, it'd seem unlikely as a role.  But kinda depends on where in the story arc ET80 mentioned this mafia game takes place maybe.  I still don't see it.

This obviously is taking place in ME2 considering they are talking about the Collectors, not to mention the reference to the small Quarian, aka Veetor, that led them to the Collectors.  Plus the Collectors get wiped out at the end of ME2.  Jack doesn't become a protector/role model until ME3.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Hopefully someone hit on their role last night and can provide some useful information. I am pretty sure two players visited me last night. One gave me something and one prevented me from doing something.

Or I should say, one gave me something and one made my upgrade action fail.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Hopefully someone hit on their role last night and can provide some useful information. I am pretty sure two players visited me last night. One gave me something and one prevented me from doing something.

Intriguing. Were you targeting someone on your action that was prevented?

Just now, Blue said:

Intriguing. Were you targeting someone on your action that was prevented?

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Or I should say, one gave me something and one made my upgrade action fail.

Gotcha, ignore my question pls

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see when we get a mafia member if they also have two abilities. As of now, I know of 3 townsfolk that had dual abilities. Matts and BCB (proximity mine/overload and shockwave/pull) and I also have two abilities that can both be upgraded assuming I have the points to do it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Raves said:

This obviously is taking place in ME2 considering they are talking about the Collectors, not to mention the reference to the small Quarian, aka Veetor, that led them to the Collectors.  Plus the Collectors get wiped out at the end of ME2.  Jack doesn't become a protector/role model until ME3.

Yeah.  That's what i'm getting from all the background colour stuff.  Which i can see creating some obfuscation over a few things.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

It will be interesting to see when we get a mafia member if they also have two abilities. As of now, I know of 3 townsfolk that had dual abilities. Matts and BCB (proximity mine/overload and shockwave/pull) and I also have two abilities that can both be upgraded assuming I have the points to do it.

We should probably lynch one next to find out.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Let's play a game... I want answers from everyone

1. Which player(s) would you feel likely received 3+ tokens last night?
  2. Which player(s) would you feel EXTRAORDINARILY unlikely to have received 3+ tokens last night?

How many of each do you want? I can safely say that the twins probably gave each other a token. There is a possibility that either of them received three, but likely is another story. I would be surprised if Forge/ET didn't get 3. I wouldn't be surprised if you received 3 last night. I am 10000% positive I received under 3 tokens. I believe it would also be unlikely for Wolfeyes and TKN to receive 3, but extraordinarily is a stretch.

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Let's play a game... I want answers from everyone

1. Which player(s) would you feel likely received 3+ tokens last night?
  2. Which player(s) would you feel EXTRAORDINARILY unlikely to have received 3+ tokens last night?

Ya'll are getting tokens?