Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

okay.. here goes..

Raise your hand if you are town and you knowingly and intentionally gave your daily token to @wolfeyestrk

He got a bunch, and I'm not buying that it was via civ efforts

Unless 3+ people raise their hand and say they did it as town, then I'm treating it as a red letter on Wolf

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:
45 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

what does Wolf have anything to do with the posts you quoted?

Who said it did? 

13 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:
24 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

why did you vote him then?

Why aren’t you?

Is this the type of cooperation that we can expect parlayed with bouts of inactivity going forward? Asking for a friend...

10 minutes ago, Raves said:

Depending on the ability and level, I'm assuming they are all actions.

I'm specifically talking about the giving and receiving of tokens/coins, not the actions/moves we can perform since we have to choose a person to gain one by the end of day...and that doesn't appear to be an ACTION.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Is this the type of cooperation that we can expect parlayed with bouts of inactivity going forward? Asking for a friend...

he's scum..

he and forge both saw that I was getting ready to nail wolf to the wall, so they tried to get ahead of my information

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

okay.. here goes..

Raise your hand if you are town and you knowingly and intentionally gave your daily token to @wolfeyestrk

Unless 3+ people raise their hand and say they did it as town, then I'm treating it as a red letter on Wolf

Holla at your boy

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'll just assume you're scum then trying to get ahead of the information I'm preparing to drop.. good job, my guy

I'd be good reconciling this PoE immediately. If he flips scum, then the Matts line becomes almost certainly noteworthy even more than it already is. I think sides are already developing tbh.

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

okay.. here goes..

Wolf would be a fitting place to start

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

he's scum..

he and forge both saw that I was getting ready to nail wolf to the wall, so they tried to get ahead of my information

*Insert meme of confused, smiling dude with a bunch of question marks above his head*