Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, MWil23 said:

I can't tell you how much I hope that Forge is the big brains behind the mafia operation with Gopher and Wolf. This is going to be glorious.

If I had to pick a fourth I'm picking Pickle.

Actually make that Tugboat instead of Pickle

Just now, MWil23 said:

I can't tell you how much I hope that Forge is the big brains behind the mafia operation with Gopher and Wolf. This is going to be glorious.

If I had to pick a fourth I'm picking Pickle.

I wish. 

Unfortunately I'm stuck helping town even though nobody will take my advice and get hip to my battle plan of not voting town

Unless 3 town admit to giving Wolf a point, then he's scum.. if that's the case, he has to go first because he has power ups

I do not think gopher or forge have come off well in all of this, at best they are abrasive and unhelpful town

Just now, Tk3 said:

Unless 3 town admit to giving Wolf a point, then he's scum.. if that's the case, he has to go first because he has power ups

I do not think gopher or forge have come off well in all of this, at best they are abrasive and unhelpful town

I always come off well. I'm a snappy dresser. 

TK: asks question

Forge: answers question

TK: forge is unhelpful and doesn't look good. 

This is the logic of an unsalted soft pretzel

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm specifically talking about the giving and receiving of tokens/coins, not the actions/moves we can perform since we have to choose a person to gain one by the end of day...and that doesn't appear to be an ACTION.

I guess I disagree that giving/receiving tokens/coins is not part of the actions.  At least depending on the ability and level.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I always come off well. I'm a snappy dresser. 

TK: asks question

Forge: answers question

TK: forge is unhelpful and doesn't look good. 

This is the logic of an unsalted soft pretzel

shut up

you know perfectly well that you didn't answer the question.. you're being an obstinate tool, and its genuinely annoying

Just now, Tk3 said:

But if you ARE town and gave a token to wolf, you should come forward and prevent us from ML him

But I just can't imagine 3 town going that direction

If he started with one and has 4+, that's alarming. I can't see any situation that would happen. IF Blue is telling the truth about forgetting, that "random scum member" might be Wolf anyway, which only further gives credibility to your case.

• Like 1