Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

24 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Man all this pretzel talk has me re-living the old days going to Eagles/Phillies games and there would be dudes with shopping carts selling big soft pretzels like 4/$1. Good old days.

And somehow those were always legit good. They'd get them out of some sort of open ended trash bag that looked super sketch and then have copious amounts of salt on them with various mustard options. They had the same setup in Columbus for Buckeye games. Now it's all like "$5 for a pretzel and can I gouge you for another $2 for cheese?"

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

Based on something Slappy said and my own info regarding upgrade points, I don’t think @MWil23or @Raveswere roleblocked last Night. I think they each targeted someone who was protected. Which, personally, I find VERY interesting.

Protected? Then how do you explain Slappy's move also failing?

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I also happen to think that scum was able to use some sort of powered up mass roleblock. 

Thats a no

2 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I was told my move succeeded

Same

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Here's two.

I will full claim the same by the way...that makes 3.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

So:

3 people claiming that their move failed, and I'm inclined to believe them, albeit not clear them.

Me

Raves

Slappy

Others hinted at having their move succeed and I'm inclined to believe them, albeit not clear them

Blue

TK3

Josh

17-2=15

15-6=9

I'd like to cross check that with the Matts line and see if there's overlap. I also get town vibes from Orca.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

okay.. here goes..

Raise your hand if you are town and you knowingly and intentionally gave your daily token to @wolfeyestrk

He got a bunch, and I'm not buying that it was via civ efforts

Unless 3+ people raise their hand and say they did it as town, then I'm treating it as a red letter on Wolf

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Unless 3 town admit to giving Wolf a point, then he's scum.. if that's the case, he has to go first because he has power ups

I do not think gopher or forge have come off well in all of this, at best they are abrasive and unhelpful town

1 hour ago, Blue said:

I'm very tempted to claim here because it would give Town a lot of information and I suspect I'm not long for this game anyways.

Based on that information, I have zero doubt Wolf is scum.

This should be interesting 

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

More than 4

Wolf 

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

I think your over analyzing things. 

Either they are lol cleared or playing dumb. 

Wolf

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Why aren’t you?

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

okay.. here goes..

Raise your hand if you are town and you knowingly and intentionally gave your daily token to @wolfeyestrk

Unless 3+ people raise their hand and say they did it as town, then I'm treating it as a red letter on Wolf

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

he's scum..

he and forge both saw that I was getting ready to nail wolf to the wall, so they tried to get ahead of my information

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Wolf would be a fitting place to start

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I think it's Gopher and Wolf for sure, and I'd love to see what Wolf flips via ability if he flips scum. If he's got that many tokens, he technically could have used them last night and I assume that he did, albeit perhaps that is a faulty assumption.

17 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

It's possible - how do you think Wolf has so many then?

Well I did my best to catch up but im sure I missed a bunch he is spot on i got 5 points last night in total I dont know where they came from and it isnt looking good either i got them randomly and people arnt speaking up to avoid a scum read, or im redlettered, or best as i can guess scum point gathered and pointed them at me as an easy lynch I spent most of last night after night trying to figure it out but i dont have an explanation

4 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Well I did my best to catch up but im sure I missed a bunch he is spot on i got 5 points last night in total I dont know where they came from and it isnt looking good either i got them randomly and people arnt speaking up to avoid a scum read, or im redlettered, or best as i can guess scum point gathered and pointed them at me as an easy lynch I spent most of last night after night trying to figure it out but i dont have an explanation

Or you are red-lettered? Let's try this:

What did you do last night move wise? Who did you give a point to?

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

okay.. here goes..

Wow... not the player I would give my point to and he is a friend. 

Wolfy 

How did you get more popular than me so quickly. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Let the record show that you guys are just now catching up because I voted wolf like 12 hours ago

You also voted me, when I am 100% town, and told people how simple it was. I believe you said "just don't vote town". Consider your moral high ground eye rolled. 

Forge – Wolf (37)
wolfeyestrk
MWil23 – Wolf (43)
Jlash
TheKillerNacho – Tk3 (39)
JoshstraDaymus
ET80
Raves
Pickle Rick
Slappy Mc – Wolf (50)
gopherwrestler – Wolf (40)
Blue – Wolf (44)
Tk3 – Wolf (43)
Tugboat
The Orca – Wolf (50)

Vote Count
7 Wolf – Forge, Gopher, Tk3, Mwil, Blue, Orca, Slappy
1 Tk3 – Nacho

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Ill give up my role as 

https://giphy.com/gifs/MassEffect-mass-effect-1-legendary-edition-jlRnR0uiz5zkmnXeQ1 

Literally theres nothing i can think of as to why i was given 5 points outside of scum pushing for a lynching with one of their people being able to see point totals so if my name pops green just look at that

Who is that?