Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

18 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm saying AFTER night ended, I started hinting that I knew someone got 3+ coins, who should not have, and therefore likely mafia

It was after that point that Forge threw a seemingly non-descript vote on Wolf

I am NOT saying that they knew BEFORE night that I had anything on them (because I didn't yet)

I was getting out ahead of it again. 

I tried to tell wolf to claim home alone, but he felt it wouldn't work

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This also seems counterintuitive @Forge unless you believed you made a mistake in giving him a point. 

This is also why I suggested to people to only give their token to people they believe have a high chance to be town. Not people you are going to turn around and vote out the next day...

It's almost like I didn't have a read on anyone day one and just picked at random

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

sure..

but that option still results in Wolf being a red letter scum unless 3 town claim to have given him a point

This is why I said early game a claiming our points would be beneficial. 

If anyone thinks Forge is town, then I think your result may be called into question. You said mafia would want to beef up one player. Do we have any doubts that there are 4 mafia members? If Forge is perceived as town wouldnt that mean that Wolf should have 6 points?  

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

So wolf got called out.

Shares a random gif as his character.

Needs scum buddies to help him make up abilities.

Shares ability and name of someone who doesn't match the blue chick he posted.

Not adding up here WOLF

Thank you for voting properly. Even I forgot to do it this round

1 hour ago, Raves said:

I'll keep saying this to make sure since my ability is different, if they are really points, then I would say it's almost guaranteed to be a scum based ability where they might be able to redirect points that would be given to a player to another player instead.  Which also counters the ability of town to try and pick 1 or 2 people they view as cleared and make them a power role/protected with abilities.

This is something I think should be considered. I think if at the end of each day, we claim who we gave points to, we could track if they actually got there. 

As others have said, I was not given any indication that the person I sent my point to, got it. 

• Like 1