Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

The ability name is more what I am hung up on. It is exactly the same. The description of what it does is pretty accurate too. Would Whicker give cover abilities? Don't want to demean my friend, but he isn't the type to elaborately come up with cover abilities, he is still relatively new to forum mafia.

Pretty sure he's done that in other games I've played and was scum.  Plus it's not hard to come up with these

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Leveled decoy 2x saved  two points to level it to 3 tonight

Ok Wolf, you almost have me convinced. I need to know one thing. Is there anything the decoy ability won't prevent from targeting you? If you say the same thing, I will fully believe you to have the same ability as me. Doesn't clear you, but I couldn't imagine mafia having that ability.

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

Pretty sure he's done that in other games I've played and was scum.  Plus it's not hard to come up with these

You may be mistaking him for someone else, but maybe he has played in games I don't know about.

You are my super secret bestie and if he answers this question right, I will be surprised if he flips mafia.

Hmmm this is interesting then.  Either there are non-usable characters that were given abilities that might match what they would do, characters don't have exactly the same/similar abilities to what they would in the game, which is unlikely, or there are some fake claims.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ok Wolf, you almost have me convinced. I need to know one thing. Is there anything the decoy ability won't prevent from targeting you? If you say the same thing, I will fully believe you to have the same ability as me. Doesn't clear you, but I couldn't imagine mafia having that ability.

Would two town have the exact same ability?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

You may be mistaking him for someone else, but maybe he has played in games I don't know about.

You are my super secret bestie and if he answers this question right, I will be surprised if he flips mafia.

So were you the one that sent me a bonus point?

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just remember...if Wolfie is scum, I was first on it. 

If he's town, this is clearly all TK3's fault. 

You in most sus of I think tk has an ability that triggered when i got dumped but you and blue have been pushing with nothing

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Lvl one protects against everything but upgrades and kills the next night lvl2 does everything but points the next night and lol 3 does everything but points the same night