Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Raves said:

Without knowing the details of Defense Matrix upgrading I can't believe it.  It doesn't make sense unless the pardoning only works based on being within a certain number of votes to the second highest.

Ok I am getting some serious phishing vibes right now. @wolfeyestrk if you can explain without giving up all the info to the mafia, that would be in your best interest.

@Tk3 I need to talk to you about this situation with Wolf. I believe he is innocent.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ok I am getting some serious phishing vibes right now. @wolfeyestrk if you can explain without giving up all the info to the mafia, that would be in your best interest.

@Tk3 I need to talk to you about this situation with Wolf. I believe he is innocent.

Definitely not phishing, more or less straight up saying I'm not changing vote without info.  He's claiming the only character in the games that might have Defense Matrix ability so him sharing information on it won't affect others if he is telling the truth, but I just don't believe it.  It doesn't seem like an upgradeable ability as written.

Just now, Raves said:

Definitely not phishing.  He's claiming the only character in the games that might have Defense Matrix ability so him sharing information on it won't affect others if he is telling the truth, but I just don't believe it.  It doesn't seem like an upgradeable ability as written.

So lets put that ability aside for a second. I am telling you that him and I share an ability, that does the same thing. The ability is VERY anti-mafia for reasons undisclosed (understandable if you don't believe this at this point). The ability's weakness is getting lynched. I am trying to convey that regardless of anything other than specifically this, I believe he is town. I think he should not be lynched.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

So lets put that ability aside for a second. I am telling you that him and I share an ability, that does the same thing. The ability is VERY anti-mafia for reasons undisclosed (understandable if you don't believe this at this point). The ability's weakness is getting lynched. I am trying to convey that regardless of anything other than specifically this, I believe he is town. I think he should not be lynched.

If the ability's weakness is getting lynched, then why did he not put a point in the ability that prevents lynching and then proceed to protect himself with both?  He is then unkillable.

• Like 1

Just now, Raves said:

If the ability's weakness is getting lynched, then why did he not put a point in the ability that prevents lynching and then proceed to protect himself with both?  He is then unkillable.

Didn't he say he can stop someone else from being lynched or can he save himself? @wolfeyestrk can you stop your own lynch tonight? That should prove your innocence 100%

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I don't understand

Wolf is saying he protected himself from being targeted...... but I literally targeted him successfully

How is this a defense?

In my case, they ability has to be activated for it to be used. I assume its the same for him. I leveled mine and attempted to use it and "it failed"

Without disclosing too much that may or may not have already been stated by Wolf *wink wink* the ability isn't instant at low levels.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

This @Raves

It still doesn't make sense as an upgradable ability.  I mean if we really want to use your theory on abilities, we can just everyone to say waht their abilities are and general idea of a specific level and compare it with others.  Then everyone will either be cleared or scum right?

1 minute ago, Raves said:

It still doesn't make sense as an upgradable ability.  I mean if we really want to use your theory on abilities, we can just everyone to say waht their abilities are and general idea of a specific level and compare it with others.  Then everyone will either be cleared or scum right?

I would not recommend a mass claim on day 2...

That being said, others have stated that they believe that abilities may not be individualized and maybe others share abilities out there.

I am saying in this particular instance, the mafia would gain nothing from having this ability and it is most certainly a town-aligned ability that Wolf and I share.