Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

8 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

If you're town and gave Wolfy a point yesterday, even if he flips mafia...why would you keep quiet about it at this point?  It isn't inherently malicious, to inadvertently donate an upgrade point to scum on day 1, before anyone has any really firm reads on investigative info on anyone.  Could just be an ignorance fail blindly/randomly misallocating a point.  I certainly don't know that i didn't accidentally give an upgrade point to scum yesterday.  And i might be doing it again today for all i know.

Agreed - Wolf is a red letter to me BECAUSE people haven't claimed giving him the points

It would change the calculus a lot if town came out with an explanation for where he got them

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Raves said:

The problem with that is that he claimed that he never played the game and just typed in EDI and some other info for the GIF and used that.  But he was the pressed about the fact that we all got pictures of our characters, so even if you didn't play the games you should still know what your character looks like, and he used some BS excuse about how they looked the same to him and he thought it might've just been the remastered/legendary version etc, which is complete BS as they look nothing alike for one.

inactive players taht didn't select someone has their vote randomly given to a scum.  So either they're inactive in that they haven't posted to confirm they gave them to wolf, or they're inactive and give their poitn to someone so they randomly were given to wolf who was scum.

They do look alike, you can believe me or not but im telling the truth and I'll hold on to this

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Its a commute of sorts.

@wolfeyestrk don't you dare share anymore information about the decoy ability. You have said enough for me to believe you and too much for the mafia to be clued into it.

Mafia already knows because Wolf is painfully obvious scum.

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

This would be in very poor taste by Whicker considering I did what the rules state to do and I PM'd him about the conversation that was presented in the thread and he said nothing was outside the rules/scope of the game. He said he would PM me if I ever got there. Considering I have been accused of breaking rules recently, I take this pretty seriously.

If Whicker had offered the information up BEFORE the game started, that would make more sense. In response to threadplay is 100% not cool.

As for the ability, it sounds like a governor type role, which to me is kinda useless in mafia games now-a-days. @wolfeyestrk does your ability not have a leveling system?

I really don't think there is much that can convince me that Wolfeyes a) isn't telling the truth about his ability b)is aligned anywhere other than town.

How about the fact that he has 5 upgrade tokens on N1, only Forge is willing to admit he gave him one, we know at least two people (Nacho and I) didn't give tokens to valid targets and therefore sent them to a random scum, and Wolf very obviously does not know what his fakeclaimed character looks like

1 hour ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Given that i started night with five points and two of the were mine i believe there are 3 scum and the tunneled their points on me to push lynch knowing tk would be able to push me using his ability. Hard sus on blue tk and forge for the way threadplay went down

So to be clear, your defense is that multiple scum chose to not upgrade their own abilities, help Town out by significantly upgrading a Town role with no idea what their abilities are, then correctly guessed exactly how many tokens you had despite (presumably) having no way of telling how many total tokens you had from other sources

jesus christ

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Agreed - Wolf is a red letter to me BECAUSE people haven't claimed giving him the points

It would change the calculus a lot if town came out with an explanation for where he got them

tbf I've asked people to state if they sent me an upgrade point yesterday and only one person has

Just now, Blue said:

tbf I've asked people to state if they sent me an upgrade point yesterday and only one person has

who was it? mwil?

my list so far is

• TK sent to Raves
  • Raves sent to Gopher
  • Slappy sent to TK
  • Tugboat sent to TK
  • Orca sent to TK
  • Blue failed to send
  • Nacho failed to send
  • Forge sent to Wolf

Gopher, Mwil, Josh (holy crap, is Josh playing, where is he?), Bcb, ET, Wolf, Jlash, Pickle I didn't catch records for (albeit I did not go back to look)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

who was it? mwil?

my list so far is

• TK sent to Raves
  • Raves sent to Gopher
  • Slappy sent to TK
  • Tugboat sent to TK
  • Orca sent to TK
  • Blue failed to send
  • Nacho failed to send
  • Forge sent to Wolf

Gopher, Mwil, Josh (holy crap, is Josh playing, where is he?), Bcb, ET, Wolf, Jlash, Pickle I didn't catch records for (albeit I did not go back to look)

Yes, Mwil.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Mafia already knows because Wolf is painfully obvious scum.

How about the fact that he has 5 upgrade tokens on N1, only Forge is willing to admit he gave him one, we know at least two people (Nacho and I) didn't give tokens to valid targets and therefore sent them to a random scum, and Wolf very obviously does not know what his fakeclaimed character looks like

So to be clear, your defense is that multiple scum chose to not upgrade their own abilities, help Town out by significantly upgrading a Town role with no idea what their abilities are, then correctly guessed exactly how many tokens you had despite (presumably) having no way of telling how many total tokens you had from other sources

jesus christ

Yeah...it's weird that Wolfy hasn't even acknowledged that his exact number of points was known.  Didn't refute it or anything.  So we know the points are there, just without any explanation of how they got there.  Which is either scum...or i guess the other explanation would be TK3 is scum, using a scum power to read where points are going.  But that seems a lot less likely, since there's still been no plausible explanation given for how Wolf got those points in the first place.  So unless it's some sort of coordinated Mafia frame up where they're also giving him a bunch of upgrade points (which would seem dangerous), it comes across as a lot more likely that Wolf is scum.

10 minutes ago, Raves said:

maxresdefault.jpgLiara_T'Soni_4.png

Even the best possible light isn't really being truthful.

Lmao.  Like, i guess they're both kinda blue-ish in that lighting, and vaguely humanoid.   But lol...one's an alien and one is a robot.

I still don't know how to feel about this "mistake".  If it is just an honest mistake, it's a hilarious one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah...it's weird that Wolfy hasn't even acknowledged that his exact number of points was known.  Didn't refute it or anything.  So we know the points are there, just without any explanation of how they got there.  Which is either scum...or i guess the other explanation would be TK3 is scum, using a scum power to read where points are going.  But that seems a lot less likely, since there's still been no plausible explanation given for how Wolf got those points in the first place.  So unless it's some sort of coordinated Mafia frame up where they're also giving him a bunch of upgrade points (which would seem dangerous), it comes across as a lot more likely that Wolf is scum.

Wolf is hypothesizing that I am scum. That me and my partners threw our upgrades onto him, THEN I legitimately used the role that I have to find out the exact number. THEN I used it to fake red letter him.

All of this, simply so that I could mis-vote a single town player.. all the while exposing myself and ruining any town cred I had built.

It's insane. It would be an unconscionable use of scum assets, without the immense payoff required to make it worth it

• Like 1

Just now, Tugboat said:

Lmao.  Like, i guess they're both kinda blue-ish in that lighting, and vaguely humanoid.   But lol...one's an alien and one is a robot.

I still don't know how to feel about this "mistake".  If it is just an honest mistake, it's a hilarious one.

I purposely tried to find pictures that looked as close as I could and that's the best.  There were plenty with EDI looking even further from any picture of Liara in different lighting.