Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

From the standpoint that only Forge has come out and said he gave him a point, and others claiming to not have, either someone is being purposefully dishonest (in a mafia game, shocker) or no one wants to claim it on the chance he flips mafia.

I am going to try to start the trend for claiming upgrade points given out. I gave my upgrade point to TK3 last night.

If you're town and gave Wolfy a point yesterday, even if he flips mafia...why would you keep quiet about it at this point?  It isn't inherently malicious, to inadvertently donate an upgrade point to scum on day 1, before anyone has any really firm reads on investigative info on anyone.  Could just be an ignorance fail blindly/randomly misallocating a point.  I certainly don't know that i didn't accidentally give an upgrade point to scum yesterday.  And i might be doing it again today for all i know.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Any benefit of the doubt went out the window when he messed up his claim @Slappy Mc.

I grabbed the wrong pic from a game ive never played, but yea thats fair id probably see it the same way in your shoes

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What move did you use @wolfeyestrk

I activated my decoy which will operate tonight, assuming i dont get lynched

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am still failing to see where he messed up his claim. Was the character he claimed not in Mass Effect? Does the claim not fit the abilities? From what (I believe) Raves said, the ability fits the character. There is/was doubt about whether or not he is the character he claimed, but his claim based on his role ability mirroring mine.

I picked the wrong gif picture when i claimed shocker of shockers I was in to much of a hurry and didnt grab the right one

Just now, Tugboat said:

He posted a gif of a different character, Liara with his initial claim...that doesn't match his EDI claim.

Whether that's just an honest mistake, or a scum slip up...that's the part i'm having a harder time judging.  But on top of the other stuff that's a bit of a challenge to reconcile (same ability as someone else who was "blocked", random accumulation of extra upgrade points that can't really be explained), it's a suspect look imo.

So the first one isn't the character he is now claiming to be? That makes more sense to why people are jumping all over him.

I don't know. I feel like he is innocent.

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

If you're town and gave Wolfy a point yesterday, even if he flips mafia...why would you keep quiet about it at this point?  It isn't inherently malicious, to inadvertently donate an upgrade point to scum on day 1, before anyone has any really firm reads on investigative info on anyone.  Could just be an ignorance fail blindly/randomly misallocating a point.  I certainly don't know that i didn't accidentally give an upgrade point to scum yesterday.  And i might be doing it again today for all i know.

Two things, there are several players not active and I am not suggesting alignment plays a part in disclosing whether or not they gave him a point.

This is one of the reason I think people should claim their point allocations.

18 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

From the standpoint that only Forge has come out and said he gave him a point, and others claiming to not have, either someone is being purposefully dishonest (in a mafia game, shocker) or no one wants to claim it on the chance he flips mafia.

I am going to try to start the trend for claiming upgrade points given out. I gave my upgrade point to TK3 last night.

ty, sir

I gave mine to Raves

Just now, Tk3 said:

Both Pickle and Orca have concerned me from a general level of activity

It is kinda typical of Pickle lately. Orca is playing similar to the Christmas mafia IMO when he played a clean game but ended up being mafia and getting caught by revealing he didn't know towns win condition. I definitely prefer old Famous Jameis who was more active, but I guess this is the best we get. He usually picks it up regardless of alignment as the players dwindle.

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So the first one isn't the character he is now claiming to be? That makes more sense to why people are jumping all over him.

Yeah.  Exactly.  I don't have a great read on whether it was an accident or slip up...just, kinda loses the benefit of the doubt with the other stuff.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

The problem with that is that he claimed that he never played the game and just typed in EDI and some other info for the GIF and used that.  But he was the pressed about the fact that we all got pictures of our characters, so even if you didn't play the games you should still know what your character looks like, and he used some BS excuse about how they looked the same to him and he thought it might've just been the remastered/legendary version etc, which is complete BS as they look nothing alike for one.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Two things, there are several players not active and I am not suggesting alignment plays a part in disclosing whether or not they gave him a point.

This is one of the reason I think people should claim their point allocations.

inactive players taht didn't select someone has their vote randomly given to a scum.  So either they're inactive in that they haven't posted to confirm they gave them to wolf, or they're inactive and give their poitn to someone so they randomly were given to wolf who was scum.

20 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So did I

Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia