Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

AFTER I hinted at my information. Scum team in discord would know EXACTLY what I was talking about

It doesn't mean you are scum.. but it very easily could be bussing the player you know is about to get pinned

Ok I'm a little lost here. I fully believe your information that you are claiming, but wouldnt it stand to reason that "if mafia knew" that you were taking a census of sorts on points wouldnt they want to put their points on a townie or spread them out amongst themselves? 

Also can you confirm the number of tokens I received last night or how many I have left? 

2 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Ill give up my role as 

https://giphy.com/gifs/MassEffect-mass-effect-1-legendary-edition-jlRnR0uiz5zkmnXeQ1 

Literally theres nothing i can think of as to why i was given 5 points outside of scum pushing for a lynching with one of their people being able to see point totals so if my name pops green just look at that

Just now, The Orca said:

Who is that?

Yea why share a gif and not the name? Also what are your two abilities?

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

so you gave wolf a token D1, then you voted for him very early in D2?

This also seems counterintuitive @Forge unless you believed you made a mistake in giving him a point. 

This is also why I suggested to people to only give their token to people they believe have a high chance to be town. Not people you are going to turn around and vote out the next day...

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ok I'm a little lost here. I fully believe your information that you are claiming, but wouldnt it stand to reason that "if mafia knew" that you were taking a census of sorts on points wouldnt they want to put their points on a townie or spread them out amongst themselves? 

Also can you confirm the number of tokens I received last night or how many I have left? 

I'm saying AFTER night ended, I started hinting that I knew someone got 3+ coins, who should not have, and therefore likely mafia

It was after that point that Forge threw a seemingly non-descript vote on Wolf

I am NOT saying that they knew BEFORE night that I had anything on them (because I didn't yet)

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Unless 3 town admit to giving Wolf a point, then he's scum.. if that's the case, he has to go first because he has power ups

I do not think gopher or forge have come off well in all of this, at best they are abrasive and unhelpful town

I did not give Wolf a point last night.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Okay, let's see if people can/will agree with me per TK3's question:

You can make the argument that N1, the best mafia players or most polarizing (regardless of alignment) would be targeted frequently. Historically, that would be SwAg (not playing albeit notice who Nacho said he targeted), Squire (not playing), Malfatron (not playing), Touch (not playing) in your "best" tier (watches anarchy and arguments ensue).

From there, I'd say the twins get targeted a lot early (polarizing), as would occasionally Blue (he's good and also polarizing but he doesn't play as often as some) and perhaps Forge (he's so lovable) or MAYBE myself (I make for an easy target with my paranoia at times).

I cannot see an inactive getting THAT MANY targets unless it was orchestrated via power and scum discord...barring some major redirects or whatnot.

I think, and dont take this personal anyone, that most of the "polarizing players" arent here. With that said Pickle, Orca, TKN, Forge and you are more of the "regular" mafia players left in this game. I did not feel comfortable giving a point to any of you. The other mainstay was BCB and I also did not give him a point. 

The people I figured would get the most points are "big name" players. I feel that ET would have been a big recipient. I did not feel that Wolf would be a big recipient.

14 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Yea why share a gif and not the name? Also what are your two abilities?

To be honest i wasnt sure how strict the no pm thing was her name is EDI and my two abilities are defense matrix and decoy 

11 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm saying AFTER night ended, I started hinting that I knew someone got 3+ coins, who should not have, and therefore likely mafia

It was after that point that Forge threw a seemingly non-descript vote on Wolf

I am NOT saying that they knew BEFORE night that I had anything on them (because I didn't yet)

You got the coin number exact which makes me more inclined its an ability you have over you and other scum ganging up points which means best bet if scum did point dump on me there are three scum total

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Is wolf in the scum chat trying to conjure up what two abilities would make sense for the blue girl?

You catch on fast.

That or he's a lost cause and they're trying to draw some counter claims. At this point, he's donzo. Best to not CC anything he says and go back tomorrow and regroup accordingly.

Just my opinion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

To be honest i wasnt sure how strict the no pm thing was her name is EDI and my two abilities are defense matrix and decoy 

Google images shows me this girl:

EDI-big-image.jpg

Not the chick you posted.

Can any ME people confirm?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You also voted me, when I am 100% town, and told people how simple it was. I believe you said "just don't vote town". Consider your moral high ground eye rolled. 

It's okay to vote town so long as you don't actually vote them out. It's strategic to look scummy a little bit