Bills are the first team in NFL history

Towerbridge

On 1/16/2022 at 2:17 AM, StatKing said:

Quit mentioning that game. I don't like to think about it as a die hard Marino fan. 20+ years later and I still cry myself to sleep at night knowing he went out like that.

I hated the Marino era so I thought it was hilarious Spread was only Jaguars -7.5

The Sea of Hands Game...that was worth crying about

On 1/16/2022 at 7:29 PM, biggie. said:

I think it's more all time worst defensive performance.

I mean it is definitely a mixture of the two, some of his throws and playmaking was insane. He could easily revert to looking like he has never played football before against the Chiefs, he is like a crypocurrency with his peaks and troughs 

31 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

By the time the money kicks in the cap is gonna be way higher, won't even be that much of a detriment.

you are right but the best chance is to win with a rookie QB contract. But it will be interesting to see how and if that changes over the next 10-15 years.

9 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

you are right but the best chance is to win with a rookie QB contract. But it will be interesting to see how and if that changes over the next 10-15 years.

I think it'll still be relatively the same but guys who got those 5-10 year megadeals now are going to be gigantic discounts comparatively in only a few short years tbh

On 1/16/2022 at 12:07 AM, Towerbridge said:

Was that the worst defensive performance in playoff history?

The 76 Colts gave up 526 yards to the Steelers.

one man's "worst defensive performance" is another man's "best offensive performance"

Go Bills!

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

Agreed but as long as we got Allen (a top 5 QB), the SB is a realistic possibility every year. 

I agree. It will be more difficult but Buffalo should be a contender for the next 5-10 years unless the roster construction falls off a cliff.

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

I agree. It will be more difficult but Buffalo should be a contender for the next 5-10 years unless the roster construction falls off a cliff.

That's the beautiful part. The Bills have a great coach/GM combo. Beane has done a great job drafting, handling contracts, and maneuvering through FA. That's going to become even more vital when Allen is making a boatload of money. I'm confident in our duo surrounding him with talent, and coaching those players to fit the system and culture.

Edited by WizeGuy