2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

13 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

gross. That number just shouldn't be on a LB or any defensive player

Eventually fans will get used to players wearing numbers at positions they never used to wear before.

Gone are the days where all linebackers wore numbers in the 50s, receivers in the 80s, etc…

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Eventually fans will get used to players wearing numbers at positions they never used to wear before.

Gone are the days where all linebackers wore numbers in the 50s, receivers in the 80s, etc…

I'll get used to it, but it'll still look dumb. It's like seafood. I accept it's part of life and that other people love it, but I still thinks it's freaking gross.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

I'll get used to it, but it'll still look dumb.

I liked 17 on him at Georgia. Maybe it’s cause he’s a smaller LB. Parsons is wearing 11. Reddick is wearing 7. Slay is wearing 2. You can call a lot of guys numbers in the league weird compared to what we saw when there was strict restrictions. There are certain numbers that just aren’t aesthetically pleasing, but I don’t think 17 is one of them.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I liked 17 on him at Georgia. Maybe it’s cause he’s a smaller LB. Parsons is wearing 11. Reddick is wearing 7. Slay is wearing 2. You can call a lot of guys numbers in the league weird compared to what we saw when there was strict restrictions. There are certain numbers that just aren’t aesthetically pleasing, but I don’t think 17 is one of them.

17 is a pretty unaesthetic #. And it's official number for statutory rapists. 

42 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Facts 😂

Someone needs to ask someone about it

Simply why is 87 off limits but 58, 36 handed out a lot?

#25 is dumb too.

only shadow retired one I fully get is #12 because they still sell Randall merch.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Someone needs to ask someone about it

Simply why is 87 off limits but 58, 36 handed out a lot?

#25 is dumb too.

only shadow retired one I fully get is #12 because they still sell Randall merch.

They finally gave 43 out recently I think too.