GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I still think about Josh Reynolds.,Did the guy show up and just decide he didn’t want to work? Just pouted about the Julio trade? Or did the staff actually believe that NWI and Chester Rogers were better NFL receivers?

He didn’t do special teams 🤦🏾‍♂️

My No. 1 offensive priority for next season is to make AJ a Deebo Samuel style focal point. Just get the ball into his hands. Up the targets, up the carries. Any game that ends with him seeing fewer than 7 or 8 touches is a waste. Design the entire passing game around him. He’s a star.

And maybe get the extension done this offseason before you do it lol.

• Like 1

Just now, titans0021 said:

My No. 1 offensive priority for next season is to make AJ a Deebo Samuel style focal point. Just get the ball into his hands. Up the targets, up the carries. Any game that ends with him seeing less than 7 or 8 touches is a waste. 

He'll probably be injured all year if we tried that.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

My No. 1 offensive priority for next season is to make AJ a Deebo Samuel style focal point. Just get the ball into his hands. Up the targets, up the carries. Any game that ends with him seeing less than 7 or 8 touches is a waste. 

Line him up in the backfield with Henry.

But now that I think about it, this would take creativity.  I'm not convinced we can do that.  lol

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Make the transition from Henry centered to AJ centered. Niners  game showed what happens when we target him. 

Will Tanny be able to handle that tho. 

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

All this talk about Cousins. He threw for over 4k 33TDs and only 7 INTs. 

We win super bowl if Tannehill produced that. 

And those gaudy numbers netted the Vikings six more points over the course of 17 games this year. Despite being surrounded by more talent than what RT had most of the year.

1 minute ago, Kookie23 said:

Didn't have this defense though.

Last year and year before. He was on point. 

He was one of the reasons we were winning.

This year. He lost us 2 games maybe 3 games. 

He played like he didn't have a defense that couldn't stop people. 

Don't turn the ball over. Make better decisions we talking about AFC championship game