2022 Cowboys Offseason News and Notes

Matts4313

14 hours ago, D82 said:

I love how you mention his arm...as if he can't throw the deep ball. I thought we'd dispelled that myth. 

There were a lot of issues with the playoff game. This team's reliance on a washed-up RB who they handed a big contract being one of them. The offensive line. Dak having an off-day, poor playcalling by the Boy Genius. It takes a team to win, and Dallas a whole hasn't been a great team in a while. 

Dak had an off last half of the season. Dak had plenty of time in the playoff game. 

4 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

The cynic in me wonders if this change on DLAW has to do with Gregory's contract demands. Denver seems to think he is an option for them (and Von Miller is not).

Wouldn’t surprise me. I think RG has been a bit of a long shot to re-sign regardless. 

Well getting down to it now..    Pity about Jarwin but the right move. But lets be real if it wasn't for the injury derailing his career....  Schultz would not be the 10M man right now. I know its hard to hear but Jarwin was a more skilled receiver then Schultz at  the time we signed him,  Jarwin just never recovered properly from his injury. 

so.. do we cut DLaw to sign Coop or cut Coop to sign DLaw

I know I also would be hugely discouraged if we sign DLaw and cut Gregory...

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

Well getting down to it now..    Pity about Jarwin but the right move. But lets be real if it wasn't for the injury derailing his career....  Schultz would not be the 10M man right now. I know its hard to hear but Jarwin was a more skilled receiver then Schultz at  the time we signed him,  Jarwin just never recovered properly from his injury. 

so.. do we cut DLaw to sign Coop or cut Coop to sign DLaw

I know I also would be hugely discouraged if we sign DLaw and cut Gregory...

Gregory is a free agent already.