Targets

DoleINGout

1 hour ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

Allen Robinson, Jakeem Grant, Allen Lazard

I highlighted these guys as primary targets for the Pats. Grant and Robinson I went as far as to say would be on the roster so we'll see. One of ARob or Kirk. Plus other smaller WR signings like Grant. Lazard is a very good value signing.

Tarik Cohen could be a target at RB on a cheap one year deal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I highlighted these guys as primary targets for the Pats. Grant and Robinson I went as far as to say would be on the roster so we'll see. One of ARob or Kirk. Plus other smaller WR signings like Grant. Lazard is a very good value signing.

Tarik Cohen could be a target at RB on a cheap one year deal.

Cohen would be an electric addition on offense, and stud on punt returns! His injury occurred in the 2020 season, and still can’t pass a physical. A little worrisome? Maybe. But he declared his intentions to be ready to play for the upcoming season.

Another smaller back with injury history I personally think we could take a look at… Raheem Mostert

I've been pretty much thinking Karras is a safe bet to come back but there is so much depth at interior OL on the unrestricted market that if the Pats want they can probably wait a while to get someone who is basically just as solid and cheap as Karras would be. I like Karras and he likes the Pats who drafted him so I think it would be nice to hold onto him.

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

If Kirk gets 17m, what is Robinson going for?

We won't get him.

Honestly, coming into FA, D.J. Chark is the WR I wanted the team to pursue the most. I’ve always assumed A-Rob was out of the picture from the beginning, but don’t get me wrong.. I love the recruiting tactics 😂 

but, Chark getting 1year, $10-12M from Detroit..

Does Valdez-Scantling get more? It’s looking more and more like, as many of you guys have said on here, we’re not gonna join the WR market