Targets

DoleINGout

20 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Really disappointing offseason so far. Looks like Bill is treating this as a rebuilding year...hope the draft goes better.

For me, the disappointment isn't in the outcome but more in the compensation. 

It feels like they are much more interested in the draft than this free agency class. I can totally understand that.. but if that's the case, why didn't you tag and trade JC? Imagine having an extra 2nd round pick.. that would go a long way towards getting JC's replacement. 

After Collins was released for nothing I feel a bit better about the Mason trade for a 5th.. i really felt he would be worth at least a 3rd.. but I obviously have no idea what players are valued at. If the team believes Onwenu is best at RG then I trust them .. I'm confident they can spend a 5th on a LG and have him be plug and play. 

23 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Ndamukong Suh

Anthony Firkser

Patrick Ricard

Jonathan Hankins

Xavier Rhodes

Patrick Peterson

Jacoby Brissett

Bryce Callahan

Vernon Butler

Brandon Williams

Jihad Ward

Ryan Kerrigan

K'Wuan Williams

Kamu Grugier-Hill

Isaac Rochell

PJ Williams

Justin Coleman

Jaylen Reeves-Maybin

Blaine Gabbert

Marlon Mack

Kyler Fackrell

Damien Williams

Nate Ebner

Donte Jackson

Kwon Alexander

Justin Ellis

Julie'n Davenport

Mackensie Alexander

Danny Shelton

Lorenzo Carter

Jerick McKinnon

Nate Hairston

Jared Norris

Jaleel Johnson

Durham Smythe

Dorace Armstrong

Dorian O'Daniel

Antwaun Woods

Jalyn Holmes

Boston Scott

I believe all of these guys remain unsigned. Add Eddie Goldman, Matt Ioannidis, Bobby Wagner, and Trey Flowers to the list too since they were cut after I made it.

updated remaining ufa's and add to the list Logan Ryan, Fletcher Cox, and La'el Collins all recently cut.

Here is how I would complete the offseason: 

• Trey Flowers (was cut,  no brainer imo) 
  • Logan Ryan (was cut, depends on money but a 2 year deal would be great here too.. can help out at CB and S) 
  • Janoris Jenkins (was cut, 1yr stop gap)
  • La'El Collins (was cut,  Onwenu and Collins on the right side would be great. Especially if combined with a Brown 2yr deal and Wynn being traded)  
  • Ja'Whaun Bentley ( I have a feeling he will have 0 market and come back insanely cheap.. be a good run down guy.. thumper that BB wants and help get the new LB's some experience before fully taking over)
  • Nate Solder ( I think he could be a good RT stop gap)
  • Andy Isabella (if he gets cut, otherwise I would entertain a Harry swap if they can't trade Harry for anyone else)

I would say they are most likely to sign any of their own guys still on the market as well as players who were cut... they aren't going to want to lose out on the their comp picks next year. Especially when i think they have under 30 players under contract for next season. 

Edited by Crimmage

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

We're going to have a good draft, boys. 

I'm thinking a B+ level

Def feels like a 1 step back, 2 steps forward type of year. 

Lots of playing time for last years draft picks and this years draft picks.. with the hope that they develop into quality players by next year to go with next years group of guys.. and trickle in free agents next year to try and build a contender. 

The plan could be to try and not spend big for a couple years while other teams are going all in.. but the problem with that is there will always be new teams going all in every year, so they only have 2-3 year window while Mac costs nothing ( assuming he turns into a franchise guy) 

10 hours ago, Crimmage said:

Here is how I would complete the offseason: 

• Trey Flowers (was cut,  no brainer imo) 
  • Logan Ryan (was cut, depends on money but a 2 year deal would be great here too.. can help out at CB and S) 
  • Janoris Jenkins (was cut, 1yr stop gap)
  • La'El Collins (was cut,  Onwenu and Collins on the right side would be great. Especially if combined with a Brown 2yr deal and Wynn being traded)  
  • Ja'Whaun Bentley ( I have a feeling he will have 0 market and come back insanely cheap.. be a good run down guy.. thumper that BB wants and help get the new LB's some experience before fully taking over)
  • Nate Solder ( I think he could be a good RT stop gap)
  • Andy Isabella (if he gets cut, otherwise I would entertain a Harry swap if they can't trade Harry for anyone else)

I would say they are most likely to sign any of their own guys still on the market as well as players who were cut... they aren't going to want to lose out on the their comp picks next year. Especially when i think they have under 30 players under contract for next season. 

Nate solder was done 2 years ago

31 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Mac costs nothing ( assuming he turns into a franchise guy) 

I'm not concerned with the Cap after watching whats going on in the NFL.  Chief in cap trouble! Rams are crazy, cap going to bite them in the butt!!! Ya Ya Ya BS!!!

Look at the Pats roster. They have no stars and they are pressed with cap problem??? Well if that the case, they should fire who's in charge of the Cap and hire someone from the team mentioned or other teams that work with it with out problems!!!

This drives me crazy Pats zero stars and not much on the roster that you would consider better than average. See DB and OL. I hate the argument that BB spreads the wealth, to who, scrubs!!! I don't buy it any longer.

KC Chiefs  Mahomes, Kelce, Thuney, LT Brown, Chris Jones. They screwed right!!!!!!! KC just signed Hill !!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me you weren't shocked when the Rams signed Robinson?

51 minutes ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

This would be a really good signing.. only 25 and can play all over the OL, exact type of guy they like. He started late last year and that's when teh Buffalo OL really started coming together. 

4 year 20 Million would be a great signing and make me feel much better about the OL Wynn/Bates/Andrews/Onwenu/Cajuste could be interesting.. they seemed to be high on Cajuste last year. We could see a combo of Cajuste/Herron/Draft Pick at RT 

• Like 1

Some may hate this because he is slow but I'm all for it if it's a cheap deal. He is a leader, he took a step forward last year and he would be more of a situational guy. As long as they grab one more athletic LB in the draft i'm all for bringing Bentley back. 

• Like 1