Targets

DoleINGout

21 minutes ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

I'm sure Gilmore would have bigger deals elsewhere but I'd honestly be happy to have him on a 2-3 year deal. He isn't going to be an elite CB anymore but he can transition into that CB/S hybrid which would work. 

On 3/23/2022 at 3:22 PM, Crimmage said:

I'm sure Gilmore would have bigger deals elsewhere but I'd honestly be happy to have him on a 2-3 year deal. He isn't going to be an elite CB anymore but he can transition into that CB/S hybrid which would work. 

For Gilmore, it seems to be all about the money. I wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders already offered him an above market contract that's he's milking right now to try to get more.

Incarcerated Bob is a pretty good source despite not having the blue check mark.

-The Ravens are throwing me though??? They’re gonna have to pay Hollywood Brown big money and they just drafted Rashod Bateman in the first round last year.

-A report came out today about the Jets craving a star WR, [and none are presumed to be [available”] i.e: AJ Brown, Deebo Samuel, and… DK Metcalf

So it could have some truth to it, but honestly it’s just another rumor and we don’t have much else to run with in our Patriots forum right now lol

Do you believe Bill Belichick is seriously interested (and willing)?

Or do you think it was him just doing some due-diligence, typical Patriots rumor, on D.K. Metcalf?

& don’t pick the boring choice😤🤣

all seriousness, not signing any receivers yet could point that BB is still exploring the trade market for help there OR he is going to invest a high draft pick at the position?

I can’t fathom rolling into Mac’s sophomore year with the exact same offense, plus an impending 6th round slot rookie.. shoot, give Tre Nixon a shot in sake of Ernie Adams at least at that point.

& based on dead money, Metcalf is the more likely to get traded out of him and Lockett if Seattle does sell off the rest of its team, FWIW and it’s not even close 

DK would probably cost at minimum the 21st pick.. likely 2 or 3 picks .. and he's going to want a 100 million dollar contract. 

I can't possibly imagine BB using that level of resources on a WR. In all honesty I wouldn't even want him to do it.. they have way too many holes on the team to be doing that. 

Maybe if they have another great draft I would be ok with them giving up a couple picks for a #1 next year.. but right now this defense needs at least 2-3 impact players who can start asap.