2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Neither may make the roster. Perryman was the NFL tackle leader and pro bowler (Both don't mean much) but he is a very solid LB. That'd be a major step back imo.

I think both those guys are underrated and may surprise. both good system fits, Perryman stock will never be higher. Sell before the dip 

27 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Who would replace him? Are people forgetting how solid he was for us last year and how we've struggled at MLB for a long time?

I'm happily rolling with Denzel at MLB next year. Of all positions we need to address I don't think MLB is a high one.

Yeah I don’t want to trade perryman. I like him a lot. We just need a serviceable 3rd backer and an athletic mid round developmental guy for the future.

Just now, JarrodR86 said:

Would anybody be opposed to trading Abram straight up for Bradberry? Think that’s fair trade? Then signing Matheiu/Peppers to replace Abram?

I don't think that we can absorb Bradberry's deal and we already signed a S to compete with Abram.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Andy Dalton

I’d actually prefer Dalton over resigning Mariota. (I know Mariota already went to Atlanta).  Dalton can actually throw the ball.  Mariota was just a RB disguised as a QB IMO, as he can’t throw the football reliably.  I wouldn’t mind having a QB2 we could throw in to close out games were up big at the end so Carr can hit the bench early + not risk injury…. Or if Carr gets a minor injury then Dalton can start or finish a game versus an inferior team and still win us the game.

• Like 1