2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Read on twitter (can't find the link) that the Raiders are expected to be bargain hunters in FA. So maybe temper expectations some on these big named guys. 

Likely looking to extend their own guys vs. throw money around.

well depends who they are and who they view as bargain. 

Carlton Davis, Steve Nelson 

chark ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Read on twitter (can't find the link) that the Raiders are expected to be bargain hunters in FA. So maybe temper expectations some on these big named guys. 

Likely looking to extend their own guys vs. throw money around.

Jakobi Meyers, Will Fuller, MSV are 3 WR's that fit that mold. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Curious with adams off the fa market who becomes the #1 fa wr 

Allen Robinson is the best WR hitting the open market, imo. After that you have Michael Gallup and OBJ but they're both probably returning to their current team. 

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

WR (x2?), OG (x2?), RT, DT, LB (x2?), CB, S 

Depends what type of WR we go after, if we get a #1 type with deep speed I can see us adding 1 significant WR. Depending on what we do with Leatherwood and Good we may not need huge assets for OG. I prefer to roll with Good and LWood inside. Definitely need a RT. I’m good with Perryman, Deablo and hopefully we bring Morrow back, shouldn’t cost too much. DT and CB are the biggest needs on defense. I think we see Abram and Gillespie battle it out opposite of Moehrig. 

So I’d say WR, RT, DT CB in no particular order are our most pressing needs. 

Some guys we could target without breaking the bank. (PFF projections)

Offense:

WR: Will Fuller (1 yr/$7M), Marquez Valdez-Scantling (2 yr/$20M), Russell Gage (4 yr/$34M), Emmanuel Sanders (1 yr/$5M), Sammy Watkins (1 yr/$5M), AJ Green (1 yr/$7M)

OT: Morgan Moses (3 yr/$22M), Trent Brown (2 yr/$22M), Bobby Massie (1 yr/$2M), Germain Ifedi (2 yr/$13M)

Defense

DL: Sebastian Joseph-Day (3 yr/$24M), Sheldon Richardson (1 yr/$4M), Daquan Jones (2 yr/$11M), Jason Pierre-Paul (1 yr/$7M), Lorenzo Carter (2 yr/$4M), Calais Campbell (1 yr/$8M), Akiem Hicks (2 yr/$17M)

LBAnthony Barr (2 yr/$14M), Kyzir White (2 yr/$12M), Ja'Whaun Bentley (2 yr/$10M), Kyle Van Noy (?) 

DBDevin McCourty (2 yr/$12M), Terrell Edmunds (3 yr/$15M), DeShon Elliot (1 yr/$5M), Ahkello Witherspoon (1 yr/$4M), Jabril Peppers (1 yr/$5M), Steven Nelson (2 yr/$14M)

36 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Allen Robinson is the best WR hitting the open market, imo. After that you have Michael Gallup and OBJ but they're both probably returning to their current team. 

Agree How much you think Allen would go for now that he’s top fa wr 

5 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Depends what type of WR we go after, if we get a #1 type with deep speed I can see us adding 1 significant WR. Depending on what we do with Leatherwood and Good we may not need huge assets for OG. I prefer to roll with Good and LWood inside. Definitely need a RT. I’m good with Perryman, Deablo and hopefully we bring Morrow back, shouldn’t cost too much. DT and CB are the biggest needs on defense. I think we see Abram and Gillespie battle it out opposite of Moehrig. 

So I’d say WR, RT, DT CB in no particular order are our most pressing needs. 

The biggest issue right now is that basically all of the top WR's are already off the market. Adams/Godwin/Williams are returning to their teams while OBJ/Gallup both look like locks to return to their teams as well. Which leaves Allen Robinson followed by guys like JuJu, Chark, Kirk, and Fuller. And 3/4 of those guys missed basically all off last season with injury.

Hard to say what the new regime thinks of our current LB/S groups but we should find out pretty quickly. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The biggest issue right now is that basically all of the top WR's are already off the market. Adams/Godwin/Williams are returning to their teams while OBJ/Gallup both look like locks to return to their teams as well. Which leaves Allen Robinson followed by guys like JuJu, Chark, Kirk, and Fuller. And 3/4 of those guys missed basically all off last season with injury.

Hard to say what the new regime thinks of our current LB/S groups but we should find out pretty quickly. 

I’d rather hit up WR in the draft and maybe get a guy like Myers or bring back Zay. I don’t think we need a superstar WR with Renfrow and Waller dominating targets. Going to be interesting can’t wait to see the new regimes philosophy play out. 

• Like 1