NFC Championship Game GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

46 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

No matter how much number crunching you do, and may in fact be right about...this is just a bad look lol

Can't imagine random homeslice being that brazen in front of Deebo face to face. Homie Rich was getting roasted in the comments section. 

Agreed. I don't consider wins a QB stat, but I think that they need context too (Jimmy makes big plays in some of those wins, especially in big moments....not all better QBs have shown a propensity to do that). But I sure as hell would never step into Deebo's mentions to tell him that LOL 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Chris Simms finally picks against Shanny as he is going with the Rams this week lol.

That man hardly ever picks against the Niners. Only other time I recall at least in the last 10 or so games was in week 18 against....the same Rams. 

He's one of the few I've actually seen pick the Rams. I imagine there's going to be a torrent of movement to the Rams side if Trent is ruled out. 

Just now, Forge said:

He's one of the few I've actually seen pick the Rams. I imagine there's going to be a torrent of movement to the Rams side if Trent is ruled out. 

PLENTY of people are picking the Rams...In fact, most are.

https://nflpickwatch.com/

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I just had someone tell me that the 2012 draft was not worse than the 2017 draft. 

Don't do drugs, kids. 

Was that person referring to the higher picks we had that we screwed up for being the reason it was worse? Either way, getting Kittle/Jones is a million times better than whatever the hell we took that year lol. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

PLENTY of people are picking the Rams...In fact, most are.

https://nflpickwatch.com/

Was that person referring to the higher picks we had that we screwed up for being the reason it was worse? Either way, getting Kittle/Jones is a million times better than whatever the hell we took that year lol. 

The most games we got out of the 2019 class was 19. How insane is that? LOL. I mean, that's almost like you were intentionally bad lol 

I haven't seen that site before, that's pretty cool. I was referring more to the podcasts and whatnot I have been listening to. Feels like more people are going with the 49ers, but this is pretty cool to see. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

The most games we got out of the 2019 class was 19. How insane is that? LOL. I mean, that's almost like you were intentionally bad lol 

I haven't seen that site before, that's pretty cool. I was referring more to the podcasts and whatnot I have been listening to. Feels like more people are going with the 49ers, but this is pretty cool to see. 

You listen to the Ringer pod? What way were they leaning?

What podcasts have you been listening to that have been picking the Niners?

21 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You listen to the Ringer pod? What way were they leaning?

What podcasts have you been listening to that have been picking the Niners?

I do listen to the ringer pod, but I haven't listened to the Kevin Clark episode this week. I did listen to the fantasy podcast on the ringer network  and they were kind of funny (there are three people) and they kept bouncing back and forth. They like the 49ers more, but feel like they can't bet on Jimmy lol. So I think that they are picking the 49ers, but refusing to bet on anything involving Jimmy playing well LOL

I listened to Mina and Ben Solak on their podcast, and they seemed to be leaning 49ers (Solak flat out said it, Mina was going back and forth). Nate Tice picks the Rams (but heart is picking the niners lol...he doesn't think the Rams cover), and then said he doesn't know. Bill didn't pick a team, I'm pretty sure. Will Brinson picked the niners, I think. I know that he has as super bowl bet for the 49ers. 

• Like 1

Okay something I mentioned during and after the Rams game in week 18 was how Kittle looked like a shell of himself after the catch and both he and Shanny confirmed he was banged up and is healthier now. Dude had NO explosiveness or juice at all when he had the ball in his hands. 

He's going to be a big key to the game. Probably will be our leading receiver. 

40 minutes ago, Forge said:

I do listen to the ringer pod, but I haven't listened to the Kevin Clark episode this week. I did listen to the fantasy podcast on the ringer network  and they were kind of funny (there are three people) and they kept bouncing back and forth. They like the 49ers more, but feel like they can't bet on Jimmy lol. So I think that they are picking the 49ers, but refusing to bet on anything involving Jimmy playing well LOL

I listened to Mina and Ben Solak on their podcast, and they seemed to be leaning 49ers (Solak flat out said it, Mina was going back and forth). Nate Tice picks the Rams (but heart is picking the niners lol...he doesn't think the Rams cover), and then said he doesn't know. Bill didn't pick a team, I'm pretty sure. Will Brinson picked the niners, I think. I know that he has as super bowl bet for the 49ers. 

What's funny is that Ben actually before the playoffs started told Bill Simmons that people are underestimating just how similar this Niners team is to the 2019 team. He's been on the Niners all along so not surprising he is going with us.

I do remember seeing Brinson picking the Niners on Monday.