2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

9 minutes ago, 615finest said:

It’s still some good options.. Twitter just gone get mad everytime somebody get signed that’s the titans didn’t sign lol. I’m sure a lot of the players weren’t even on the titans radar 

Ya fans just want the joy of having a new player regardless who that player is or how he fits or how much he signs for lol 

We are in the the SB hunt like the rest of the AFC Contenders

Dont get me wrong I want news too but the few guys I would like to have still havnt signed so im Not upset yet 

11 minutes ago, 615finest said:

It’s still some good options.. Twitter just gone get mad everytime somebody get signed that’s the titans didn’t sign lol. I’m sure a lot of the players weren’t even on the titans radar 

Twitter wants everyone and to spend $500 k on each one. 

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

$2.7 cap hit. People act like he just cashed in for $90 million. 

Lee Smith. Firkser guys who I just looked up that had/has a cap charge bigger than Swaim. 

Want to know who else has a cap hit in that $2.5-2.7 range. 

Certhan Carter.  Who is that? I don't know. But let's rage about a back up TE. Lol 

$3.5 million. That’s the pay. You don’t give a backup blocking TE $3.5 million for fun. You give a backup blocking TE the rookie minimum.

That wasn’t even me complaining, it was stating a fact. Maxx Williams is a pure blocking TE. We aren’t going to give anything of significance to another blocking TE after prioritizing resigning our current (bad) blocking TE. That’s not to say we won’t add another TE, just that it won’t just be a better version of the player we resigned.

It’d be like if we tossed Chester Rogers $3 million. Is it that important? Nah. Not really.  It’s just a bit disappointing that we’re settling for guys without NFL skill sets simply because they’re nice guys that know the playbook. You can find 50 Swarm’s as minimum FA’s in August, they don’t need to be prioritized in March.

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

So now we need a WR2, WR3, TE1, TE3, LG, C, CB, S and EDGE depth. Going to be another season where one or a couple positions are neglected again.

They like Brewer at OG/C so that's depth.
Radunz is starting at OG likely or RT.
Signed a back up safety in Moore
Got a starting C.
Weaver is the next man up on EDGE.

FA still going on. Can get a WR2/3 and TE1.
Draft can provide WR2/3 or TE1 or TE3
3rd-4th can provide some edge depth.
5th round can provide quality S to fit a role.

All will be addressed. But like I said elsewhere people just won't like the moves they make most likely.
Can't get All-Pros across the board. 
They will get guys they think they can get the most out of. Take a chance here and there. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

They like Brewer at OG/C so that's depth.
Radunz is starting at OG likely or RT.
Signed a back up safety in Moore
Got a starting C.
Weaver is the next man up on EDGE.

FA still going on. Can get a WR2/3 and TE1.
Draft can provide WR2/3 or TE1 or TE3
3rd-4th can provide some edge depth.
5th round can provide quality S to fit a role.

All will be addressed. But like I said elsewhere people just won't like the moves they make most likely.
Can't get All-Pros across the board. 
They will get guys they think they can get the most out of. Take a chance here and there. 

Meant RT not C. Nobody said anything about all-pros across the board so…. You can say that everything will be addressed but the TE position was definitely not addressed last offseason. I’d say EDGE depth also wasn’t addressed but I’m guessing they were relying on Weaver. Radunz should start but they also didn’t sound confident in him either way. If they’re not planning a big move at WR, then cutting Julio was just stupid. Before Julio last year, Reynolds was projected to be our WR 2 and let’s not act like Robinson has some great track record with drafting receivers especially after that disaster last year with Fitzpatrick.