2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Weird. Obviously impossible to know what an assistant DL coach does, but when you look at Simmons and Autry’s production and getting good reps from undrafted guys like Tart and Naquan, surprises me to see us mess with anything there.

Should be no defensive changes if we could avoid them. Unless they were just jerks, want to leave  or want to use money elsewhere, they should not move a single coach from the defense. 

Crazy....Defensive changes while nothing yet on offense. lol

With that said. What changes this team and even gives them even a glimmer of hope. 

Find an elite TE.

Imagine our offense with a young Gronk, Kelce, or Kittle.

Those three guys were drafted in round 2, 3, and 5.

Make it happen. One of those guys absolutely changes our offense. It is almost non negotiable in what we want to do.

I love the way we run the ball. I don't want to totally change that. Just modernize that. Having this type of player allows us to get massively creative in what we do.

2 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

With that said. What changes this team and even gives them even a glimmer of hope. 

Find an elite TE.

Make it happen. One of those guys absolutely changes our offense. It is almost non negotiable in what we want to do.

I love the way we run the ball. I don't want to totally change that. Just modernize that. Having this type of player allows us to get massively creative in what we do.

Was hoping/thinking we had that in Jonnu

but after this last year in NE, clearly he isn’t that kind of player. Even a poor man’s version 

stars like that just establish themselves on the field. Not a scheme thing. Aj Brown is exhibit A.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Was hoping/thinking we had that in Jonnu

but after this last year in NE, clearly he isn’t that kind of player. Even a poor man’s version 

stars like that just establish themselves on the field. Not a scheme thing. Aj Brown is exhibit A.

Jonnu should come on back.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

Find an elite TE.

If I'm the Titans, I take the best player available on offense at every spot, almost regardless of position.

Tackle?  Sure, why not, Saffold's getting older and Radunz may end up inside.  Center?  Sure, Ben Jones is a free agent.  Tight end?  Yes please.  Wide receiver?  Well, maybe not in the first, but we definitely could use better quality depth.  Running back?  As long as he can catch a little.

Just use the draft to put as much talent on the team as possible.  Hard to go wrong at almost any offensive position, really.  Although hopefully OT and WR look a little better next year with the 2021 guys developing.

36 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Hey, a Strength and Conditioning firing.

Hopefully that is a reflection on accountability for the number of injuries.

I’m starting to think that believing in astrology horoscopes and thinking strength and conditioning coaches prevent injuries are one and the same.