2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

20 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

We love Texans so much, go trade for Watson(assuming this legal stuff gets sorted out this offseason).

Yeah, the Texans are going to trade Watson to their most hated rival in the division and watch Watson stomp them twice a year? I mean, it’s the Texans they might. 😂

7 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Biggest thing that’s needs to change this off-season. We need AJ to touch the ball more

Yea, I was thinking that today. He really needs to become more of the focal part of the offense. Rather than Henry being the gateway to Brown, we need to be able to have him get his independently. AJ is a special, special talent. If used right and with a capable quarterback he can be one of the best in the league. This off season we need to find a way to keep him healthier, and we need to find a diverse way to implement him upon will.

But that would require a fundamental mentality change in how we operate on offense. 

It also wouldn't hurt to find a weapon that can take heat off of him in the air game. I prefer a TE. We need a game changing TE.

I really effing love AJ. I want him to have a special career with us.