2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

14 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I don’t really care about the baseball stuff. Have fun in the cages, that’s fine. Just don’t necessarily want him trying to play real games. He’s had nagging leg injuries for two straight years, doesn’t need to add offseason wear and tear.

Yep. AJ seems like the poster child for the classic baseball oblique injury. 😂

I think WR has to be the pick at 26 right now. I don’t see a TE worth that pick right now. OL? Eh maybe. Defensive player? I can’t see it. Need a WR who has speed, play on SPT in the return game, and can play inside and out. Jameson Williams fits that but I don’t know if we want to take another guy who likely won’t play until late Novemberish? Plus I still don’t think he’ll last that long.

15 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I think WR has to be the pick at 26 right now. I don’t see a TE worth that pick right now. OL? Eh maybe. Defensive player? I can’t see it. Need a WR who has speed, play on SPT in the return game, and can play inside and out. Jameson Williams fits that but I don’t know if we want to take another guy who likely won’t play until late Novemberish? Plus I still don’t think he’ll last that long.

Glad he’s knows we need the depth and players that can win against man because outside of AJ and Julio none of our WRs could win against man. Hoping for a WR in the first.

I think we need to double dip on WR and TE in the draft and FA. NWI is fine but I honestly don’t want him being higher than WR5. I want speed from WR3 and WR4. But WR3 has to be starter caliber because we all know AJ and Julio are not playing 17 games in a season. Draft a WR in R1, sign one in FA, sign Schultz and draft another TE in R3 or R4. Still will need to draft an OG as well to replace Saffold. Lewan sticks, Jones is resigned, Davis at RG, and I’m going with Radunz at RT. An offense next season of….

QB: Tannehill

RB: Henry

FB: Carter

WR: Brown, Julio, Burks/Wilson/London/Olave/Williams/Dotson, FA, NWI

TE: Schultz, rookie, Pruitt

LT: Lewan

LG: Rookie

C : Jones

RG: Davis

RT: Radunz

Looks at hell of a lot better to me. Just thinking about it, would anyone be opposed to bringing in Will Fuller? Dude is made of glass so his price tag has to be very cheap at this point. Sign him to be WR3 and then still draft one high. Robinson won’t do it because he values blocking over speed but it would definitely open things up in this offense. Plus Kelly is familiar with him.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I think we need to double dip on WR and TE in the draft and FA. NWI is fine but I honestly don’t want him being higher than WR5. I want speed from WR3 and WR4. But WR3 has to be starter caliber because we all know AJ and Julio are not playing 17 games in a season. Draft a WR in R1, sign one in FA, sign Schultz and draft another TE in R3 or R4. Still will need to draft an OG as well to replace Saffold. Lewan sticks, Jones is resigned, Davis at RG, and I’m going with Radunz at RT. An offense next season of….

QB: Tannehill

RB: Henry

FB: Carter

WR: Brown, Julio, Burks/Wilson/London/Olave/Williams/Dotson, FA, NWI

TE: Schultz, rookie, Pruitt

LT: Lewan

LG: Rookie

C : Jones

RG: Davis

RT: Radunz

Looks at hell of a lot better to me. Just thinking about it, would anyone be opposed to bringing in Will Fuller? Dude is made of glass so his price tag has to be very cheap at this point. Sign him to be WR3 and then still draft one high. Robinson won’t do it because he values blocking over speed but it would definitely open things up in this offense. Plus Kelly is familiar with him.

Fuller would be a great add -- if he could stay healthy. If you had Fuller, Brown, Julio and a rookie that'd be intriguing 

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

My one request of JRob

If we look at WR in the draft (which i hope we do very early)

Please place more value on if the guy has WHEELS versus if the guy BLOCKS

To me it's all about route running and acceleration. That's what makes a guy like Cooper Kupp successful. Get me a receiver with those qualities. I won't name names and sound like a broken record but y'all know who I wish we had. 

6 minutes ago, 615finest said:

With bringing in Kelly I honestly thought about bringing in Fuller on a 1 year prove it deal since he’s familiar with Kelly, But we all knw the guy is made of glass. he does have the speed we desperately need tho

I'd just do what the Dolphins did with him and Waddle this year. Have Fuller there in case the rookie needs more time to develop, and if Fuller does get hurt, the rookie gets his chance to see the field. I would love that set up, personally.