2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

A week from tomorrow starts the "Tag" window

Curious to see how we handle the Landry situation

I dont expect him to be tagged right away but do expect him to be tagged if they dont get a deal done by the deadline

Also have to keep an eye on Simmons Brown Davis Long and Hooker extensions

Dont expect all of them to get done this year but definitely expect Simmons and Brown to get done 

27 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

If Tannehill and Downing are both brought back, I truly do worry about the morale of the team if they start off slow next season

Henry Brown an others are just not over the loss to the Bengals

Brown keeps tweeting and deleting stuff

I have a small worry of how the key guys are going to feel going into next year

I don't think Tannehill will suck the morale of the team. I think moreso Downing. 

27 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

A week from tomorrow starts the "Tag" window

Curious to see how we handle the Landry situation

I dont expect him to be tagged right away but do expect him to be tagged if they dont get a deal done by the deadline

Also have to keep an eye on Simmons Brown Davis Long and Hooker extensions

Dont expect all of them to get done this year but definitely expect Simmons and Brown to get done 

I see Hooker being odd man out and probably David Long, depending on the development of Rice. 
Brown, Simmons and Landry are Here in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I see Hooker being odd man out and probably David Long, depending on the development of Rice. 
Brown, Simmons and Landry are Here in my opinion. 

I hope Long is here to stay

They dont have to extend them all this offseason

Cap still going up over the next few years reportedly so there is still next offseason

Watching the Rams game I was like wow it must be nice that they go to their superstar in clutch situations..Like they legit drew up plays for Kupp. We would have been trying to throw to Rogers and NWI the whole drive like we’ve shown in the past. I really hope Kelly can make Brown more of a focal point. It’s like we try to trust our system more then the player

Edited by 615finest
  • Like 1

I don’t mind AJ speaking out. He knows more about what’s going on than any of us. The tweeting and then deleting is the problem I have. If you have something to say, own it. Don’t play teenage girl high school games with your social media. 

Edited by Mesa_Titan
  • Like 1

Great year to need a TE. So many in FA and in the draft. 
Conklin with Vikings, Tonyan with Packers, Oj Howard, Schultz.  Mike Gesicki. Hurst, Njoku, Engram. Gerald Evertt. 

Should be able to get a starter level and back up if we choose and then still get on in the draft. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Great year to need a TE. So many in FA and in the draft. 
Conklin with Vikings, Tonyan with Packers, Oj Howard, Schultz.  Mike Gesicki. Hurst, Njoku, Engram. Gerald Evertt. 

Should be able to get a starter level and back up if we choose and then still get on in the draft. 

i would support just totally cleaning house in the TE room. no real reason to keep any of those guys.

46 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I don’t know how there are so many organizations and guys trying to be professional football journalists with garbage takes like this.

Titans are stuck with Tannehill. You can’t upgrade him this season. If they don’t understand that reality, then they really don’t need a platform.