Bears Hire Ryan Poles as GM & Matt Eberflus as HC

Madmike90

30 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Personally I agree but clearly one of these GM candidates thinks it's a good idea hahaha.

Probably Reggie McKenzie if I had to guess. Didn't he hire Allen back with the Raiders ?

But ya no thanks to either of them anyway

Edited by topwop1

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

Yep...if our big plan is McKenzie & Allen we riot hahahaha.

Lol yup. Also hearing McKenzie may be connected with Brian Flores if they decide to go that route

Though don't know how well it'd go over with Khalil Mack knowing the team hired a GM in McKenzie that was party responsible for trading him away from Raiders 

• Like 2

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Allbright's been beating that drum for a month. He says he suspects Quinn, Gannon and Hackett are the finalists

Surely Quinn is the guy there...in saying that do you give Hackett the job and make a run for Rodgers? Gannon seems to have a real chance with the Texans right now.

2 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

Both him and Todd Bowles did well. Defense had 4 turnovers to give their team life. Hey if the Bills lose we can get the show on the road if we hire a GM this week. 

I'm not sure Bowles did do so well...crazy call at the end of the game to blitz and have a safety cover Kupp...like I said a few weeks ago no safety in the NFL is covering a top 5 WR...I know Tampa under Arians is all about risk but they should have played it safe and taken the game to OT.

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

I'm not sure Bowles did do so well...crazy call at the end of the game to blitz and have a safety cover Kupp...like I said a few weeks ago no safety in the NFL is covering a top 5 WR...I know Tampa under Arians is all about risk but they should have played it safe and taken the game to OT.

The defense getting those turnovers brought them back in the game. It was impressive. I don't care about the last call. I'm 100 percent sure that call didn't involved the safety peeking into the backfield. 

2 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

The defense getting those turnovers brought them back in the game. It was impressive. I don't care about the last call. I'm 100 percent sure that call didn't involved the safety peeking into the backfield. 

We’ll agree to disagree…I just don’t think forced fumbles are as much on the coordinator as a play call is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

We’ll agree to disagree…I just don’t think forced fumbles are as much on the coordinator as a play call is.

Arians said it was a miscommunication that led to busted coverage on that play to Kupp.

Don't think a coach of Bowles stature would eff a play call up that bad with game on the line but who knows 

Edited by topwop1

6 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

Everyone the Bears have interviewed for the HC position is now available to be hired immediately. 

Well let's hope they make some moves in the coming days.

So far this Ryan Poles guy seems like the favorite after getting a 2nd interview