Bears Hire Ryan Poles as GM & Matt Eberflus as HC

Madmike90

21 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Said it before but we really are getting the pick of the bunch when it comes to GMs and even coaches.

We don’t know what we’re looking for so it will be through blind luck we chose the right GM. The talent pool is excellent though. 

27 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Eliot Wolf requested for a GM interview as well.

I’ve been a fan of his for a long time. Worked extensively in successful regimes in GB and NE. McCheese will like him too because **** Green Bay lol. They picked Gutekunst over him and I’m sure Wolf would like to remind them of that 2x a year by beating their ***. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

I’ve been a fan of his for a long time. Worked extensively in successful regimes in GB and NE. McCheese will like him too because **** Green Bay lol. They picked Gutekunst over him and I’m sure Wolf would like to remind them of that 2x a year by beating their ***. 

He doesn't crack the top 3 for me...boarderline top 5 kind of guy but well worth speaking too...

Think I will just be disappointed if it is not Ed Dodds 😂

10 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Any of Dodds, Smith, Wolf or Schoen and I’m good. 

I would agree with that...I think everyone we are brining in is a valid candidate and could make for a good GM...I just love the mentality of Dodds and from what I have researched on the others non of them seem to have that toughness or intensity. 

39 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Looking very likely McDaniels isn't going anywhere...if he did then it would jump him into the top 3...just don't think ownership would accept McDaniels at this point.

They need to realize this is a business, not youth group. 

If he really wants to stop with the "mom is pissed" deal then win some damn games. He can hide from big scary McDaniels easily enough. Lol

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

They need to realize this is a business, not youth group. 

If he really wants to stop with the "mom is pissed" deal then win some damn games. He can hide from big scary McDaniels easily enough. Lol

I completely agree with you hence my want for Dodds...but I just don't feel they will look at McDaniels in the same light...I honestly think they want to make up for not hiring Chris Ballard and we will either hire Dodds or Brown...guys who after what McDaniels did in Indy probably won't want him anywhere near this franchise.

• Like 1