49ers offseason 2022

49erurtaza

4 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

As far as pick + player combo, I like Washington the best. But, would Shanahan feel ok with sending Jimmy to Washington? I'm sure there is some bad blood there.

We traded with them to select Pettis. Traded with them for Trent. Mayhew is the gm there now who used to be here with shanny. Can't imagine there are any problems with that any more

1 minute ago, Forge said:

We traded with them to select Pettis. Traded with them for Trent. Mayhew is the gm there now who used to be here with shanny. Can't imagine there are any problems with that any more

Good point. I forgot Mayhew went there. I wonder how he feels about Jimmy?

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Preparing to lose McDaniel and wanting more of a power run game?

Just going to say the same thing! Crazy! Don’t get me wrong Lynn has produced with his run game, so I’m interested. 

Edited by StevenK

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Preparing to lose McDaniel and wanting more of a power run game?

This definitely feels like a move for the benefit and change in philosophy for Lance. 

Also, I think this is likely why embree got hit with the reduction

Just now, Forge said:

This definitely feels like a move for the benefit and change in philosophy for Lance. 

Also, I think this is likely why embree got hit with the reduction

Also, don't forget but Lynn played for the Broncos from 97-99 so he played for Kyle's pops. Probably can coach both the outside zone runs and the power runs. 

Good hire for sure. 

• Like 1

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Is he strictly a Asst HC? Or is this more of something like a senior advisor/OC & assistant HC?

I'd wager assistant coach & consultant or something along those lines. Maybe run game coordinator.